mrk_old
:(
Stefan

119410501 wrote:

Try to not reset scores, THANK YOU.
This will be not able.
Topic Starter
Jenny
Call me mean but I agreed that unrank (even thought it might not have been neccesary) - gave me possbility to make some points of the map more comfortable to play~
Chewin
Hi.
I just wanted to suggest you to change the white combo colour because the streams with kiai time are unreadable.
And I'm not the only player that think so. I really hope you'll follow my suggestion :)

Good luck with it o/
Topic Starter
Jenny
Update: moved a circle and 1 sliderpoint by 1 grid (size 4) to make a stream more comfortable and better looking,

• 02:52:240 (3,7) - these are what i'm talking about
Gabriela
:O This is a very good map :3
Charles445
Alright. Everything checks out.
Scores and votes are going to be reset... I know people are going to be sad about the score reset, so I took a picture of the scores so their hard work won't be lost.

Bubble #1 Someone move this to pending please
Frostmourne
OH ! I was on the rank though :O

/me run away
Wishy
How does it come that a map gets unranked and then mods take more than like 15 minutes to rerank? Shouldn't be a big deal like if you bubbled if before why can't you bubble it again after the unrankable stuff was fixed? ._:
Ulysses

Wishy22 wrote:

How does it come that a map gets unranked and then mods take more than like 15 minutes to rerank? Shouldn't be a big deal like if you bubbled if before why can't you bubble it again after the unrankable stuff was fixed? ._:
Because they think the map can be improved more.
XK2238

Charles445 wrote:

Alright. Everything checks out.
Scores and votes are going to be reset... I know people are going to be sad about the score reset, so I took a picture of the scores so their hard work won't be lost.

Bubble #1 Someone move this to pending please
Why you no keep Taiko scores? D:
BrokenArrow

XK2238 wrote:

Why you no keep Taiko scores? D:
Yes please.
Ulysses
If anyone posts the Taiko ranking,then someone will ask"Why don't post the CTB scores ? D:"
Loctav

nold_1702 wrote:

If anyone posts the Taiko ranking,then someone will ask"Why don't post the CTB scores ? D:"
Then just post both. What's the problem? o_o
Topic Starter
Jenny

Loctav wrote:

nold_1702 wrote:

Then just post both. What's the problem? o_o
There were just like 3 taikoplays anyways~
lolcubes
[Legend]
  1. 00:39:558 (1) - Finish at the start?
  2. 00:44:740 (3) - I believe this finish should be at the end and not the start?
  3. 00:46:103 (1) - Missing finish at the start?
  4. 00:50:467 (1) - ^
  5. 01:24:285 (3) - Maybe new combo? Makes the pattern look better as the next one is 1-2-3-4, also there is a change in the music here (the guitar goes mad!)
  6. 02:09:967 (2,3,4,5,1) - This spacing bugs me, it's really uncomfortable and sudden. You can raise the slider 2 a bit upward, move the 3 a bit to the right so the spacing between 3 and 4 is smaller, and you can comfortably place 5 to be the same distance from 4 and 1 (with the same spacing 3-4 used). Feels alot better. Also, judging by the combo logic used here, 3 should be a new combo, since you used 1-2 1-2 1-2 combos here, missing out on this combo caused you to miss out on 02:11:194 (3) as well, which should also be a new combo.
  7. 02:12:012 (1,3) - Move the new combo to 3 instead, to keep consistency after making the changes above. Fits the music better too.
  8. 02:43:376 (1,2,3,4) - I really don't like this, for several reasons. First, I wouldn't say that the incrementing spacing really fits, if you take the music into consideration, as the guitar lowers it's pitch on the 2 and goes back to the same pitch at 3 and goes upward. Second, the spacing at the start is too small and it makes it look like 1-2 is a spacing error. Would be best if the whole combo uses atleast 1.2x snap, as the next combo jumps to ~1.52x.
  9. 02:44:330 (4,5) - Eh, would be best if you just focus on the guitar, i.e. map a slider starting at 4. These 2 make no sense cause there are neither drums nor guitar on 1/4 ticks, as far as slider 5 is concerned.
  10. 02:52:717 (2,3,4) - These are quite hard to notice properly, could you move them a bit somehow?
  11. 03:05:057 (8,9,10,11,12,1) - This spacing would make alot more sense if 8-11 were distance snapped and then you have a small jump from 11-12-1, cause of the guitar. Like this, it seems random and I would consider it an error.
  12. 03:25:103 (5) - I guess this is fine, but it gets me every time. I really don't expect a note there, all the notes on the map are mostly pretty clear, but this one is just nasty. Reposition it maybe? Seeing as the next note doesn't go "back" like in your previous back and forth pattern.
  13. 03:39:558 - 70% volume? 90 is a bit loud. I know you used 90 on the note before the first spinner, however the music there was intense, here it's not that much, considering you used 50% afterwards, 70% would be much better (or even lower if you feel like it).
  14. 04:01:785 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - If you listen to the music, you will notice that 5+3 (patterns, in this case a pentagon and a triangle) fits much better than 3+5. Maybe make a smaller pentagon first, and then have a triangle finish?
That's all from me. Quite a challenging map I have to say!
Forum PM me once you do any changes as I will most likely not be around due to my irl situation, and after a recheck I could bub#2 maybe.
Loctav
O hai.
Leaving some IRC assistance and adjustments here.
http://puu.sh/ohBE
lolcubes
Since no major changes were applied (some minor repositioning and pattern adjusting), and the above post was just an advice on the patterns I pointed out, I am confident to give this a Bubble #2!

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Jenny
Ich bin ein germanisches Schnitzel!
  • *post 700
abalee
reranked
Loctav
Congratulations :D
Topic Starter
Jenny
re-apped, asked ppy for resetting rating aswell~
hope people will appreciate the changes re-apping brought up o3o
SeeU_old
re-apped Congratulations !
eldnl

Jenny wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

After a looooong discussion with a MAT and other members of the BAT, sorry but there's a hidden repeat arrow at:
02:42:285 (1,10) which needs to be fixed. You will need 3 new MAT/BAT to re-approve this, sorry for the trouble >_<
fixed + spoke to Charles about something with endstream, that's now better doable~
I don't know why you didn't change it, but I said it in my mod ...
BrokenArrow
Please, don't reset the scores again. xD
marshallracer
.. yeah, I guess it's belonging to good manners to gratulate you for this .. so yeah, congratz~
Mercurial
Oh, hi re-approved map.

btw, Ranked or Approved?

Sakura
It is appproved, abalee's post just has the wrong icon (and text xD) not like it makes a difference anyway.
Also congrats on getting it re-approved, guess i didnt manage to get to this on time sorry orz
MoodyRPG
Oh Dear

Gratz again
Topic Starter
Jenny

Sakura Hana wrote:

It is appproved, abalee's post just has the wrong icon (and text xD) not like it makes a difference anyway.
Also congrats on getting it re-approved, guess i didnt manage to get to this on time sorry orz
That'd been fun if it was accidently ranked o3o
Mesita
dunno why but i find it harder than before now. I'm no modder but some streams at the end feel a bit out of sync (maybe i just can't find the right rythm timing).
Anyways good job and congratulations
Hate
Congratz ;)
miss_master_old
Niko-!
Lelouch
haha this is so awesome... :D
... omg the wonderful streams :')
thank you Jenny for another favorite map :*

Download: Lelouch - DragonForce - Fallen World [Legend] (2012-04-08) Osu.osr
LaceWingfield
congrats app~~ nice map.
Lesjuh

Jenny wrote:

First approved DragonForce-map that is not by Lesjuh!
not quite

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1627
Topic Starter
Jenny

Lesjuh wrote:

Jenny wrote:

First approved DragonForce-map that is not by Lesjuh!
not quite

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1627
Well okay, aside from that old-as-poop one o3o
Mercurial
Don't forget about "kingcobra52" map.
Topic Starter
Jenny

iMercurial wrote:

Don't forget about "kingcobra52" map.
that one was ranked o3o
show more