forum

What happened to this beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlexXci
I'm just wondering what happened to this beatmap? I swear it was ranked just a while ago and now I can't even find it on the osu search engine.

https://imgur.com/a/Jx2IpfJ

It's a really cool song and well made map so any reason it's gone now?

Also side question, I got a much better ranking than C on it recently, how come it still shows C?
NeKroMan4ik
It's unranked
Brainage
Map says "Latest pending version" underneath "Global Ranking" in the screenshot, meaning it's in the process of getting ranked. Not to mention if there are no global scores, the map is obviously not submitted/ranked.
raccoongamer

Brainage wrote:

Map says "Latest pending version" underneath "Global Ranking" in the screenshot, meaning it's in the process of getting ranked. Not to mention if there are no global scores, the map is obviously not submitted/ranked.

It does not. The map itself can have status “pending” or “graveyarded”, basically any state, in which the map doesn’t have a scoreboard.
KupcaH

Brainage wrote:

lol wut
show more