forum

[osu!taiko] 6/17/18 t+pazolite - nekosogi Destruction by R i n g o

posted
Total Posts

Should t+pazolite - nekosogi Destruction by R i n g o be Loved?

Yes
85.19%
No
14.81%
Total votes: 27
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
t+pazolite - nekosogi Destruction by R i n g o
Captain's Description (by Gezoda):
Here we go again! Nekosogi Destruction is a speed map that will fool you from its low star rating, but is going to be the biggest nightmare to anyone unprepared for the 280 bpm. It may sound like I’m doing tons for something that easy, but you know the drill now, speed maps having low star rating and all. Anyway, as said previously, this beatmap is full-on speed, as opposed as the many technical beatmaps we are having right now. The patterning isn’t so crazy, but coupled with the fact that 1/4 patterns are short and are weaved inside 1/2 notes, it will be much more demanding than your average beatmap. If you love speed maps as much as I do, want to improve your stamina or are training full-alternating, this is definitely something worth giving a go.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/762211