1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted
WELCOME

Rule

  1. I can mod ONLY 4K,ONLY MANIA MODE
  1. below 4:00 duration
  1. The request will be REJECTED if you don't follow the FORMAT
  1. Any genre is ok but I prefer anime song more
  1. will take only completed mapsets
  1. I will choose the maps which i want to mod.
  1. PM me if you need GD
  1. Check the last post

Format

Artist & Title:
Length:
Diffs: (you want me to mod)
Link:
Extra Note:


Accepted

I'm so lazy www

slow modding
posted
Title: t+pazolite - QLWA
Length: 1:54 (1:53 drain)
Diffs: (you want me to mod) Easy and Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/685008

Praise me!><
posted
Hello!

Title: aran - Xperanza
Length: 2:00
Diffs: Normal and/or Hyper
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/788120
Praise me!>< : I bet your queue will be amazing! (Also I'm jealous of your Algorithm score)

Thank you!
posted

Yugu wrote:

Title: t+pazolite - QLWA
Length: 1:54 (1:53 drain)
Diffs: (you want me to mod) Easy and Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/685008

Praise me!><

-MysticEyes wrote:

Hello!

Title: aran - Xperanza
Length: 2:00
Diffs: Normal and/or Hyper
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/788120
Praise me!>< : I bet your queue will be amazing! (Also I'm jealous of your Algorithm score)

Thank you!
Both are Accepted

Open 2 Slots
posted
hiya~

Title: XX:me - Escape
Length: 1:26
Diffs: choose between three of them ;)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789508

Modding practice makes u better ;)
posted
Title: LeaF - Poison ANDOR Affection
Length: 2:03
Diffs: Hyper and Another
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/791804#mania/1660988
Praise me!>< : I bow down to thy
posted

FelixSpade wrote:

hiya~

Title: XX:me - Escape
Length: 1:26
Diffs: choose between three of them ;)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789508

Modding practice makes u better ;)

emiIio wrote:

Title: LeaF - Poison ANDOR Affection
Length: 2:03
Diffs: Hyper and Another
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/791804#mania/1660988
Praise me!>< : I bow down to thy
Accepted but emilio's another diff is excepted.

Open 1 more slot
posted
hi there 'w')/

Title: Zetsubou no Fuchi
Length: 3:07
Diffs: all of it if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/709521

Praise me!><

thank you and best of luck for this queue xD
posted
Hai Hai

Title: CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Nostalgic Rainfall
Length: 1:29
Diffs: Sya's Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767264
Praise me!>< : 오픈 하셨으니 요청 드려봅니당. Nice Modding queue.

Yoroshiku (´・◡・`)
posted

Virtue- wrote:

hi there 'w')/

Title: Zetsubou no Fuchi
Length: 3:07
Diffs: all of it if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/709521

Praise me!><

thank you and best of luck for this queue xD
Accepted

[ Lovega ] wrote:

Hai Hai

Title: CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Nostalgic Rainfall
Length: 1:29
Diffs: Sya's Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767264
Praise me!>< : 오픈 하셨으니 요청 드려봅니당. Nice Modding queue.

Yoroshiku (´・◡・`)
넵! 슬롯이 꽉찼지만 해드리겠습니당

Closed
posted
Open 2 Slots
posted
hi

Title: KOTOKO - Re-Sublimity
Length: 1:27
Diffs: up to you
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/731196

Praise me!>< senpai

thanks
posted
Open 2 Slots
posted
Title: Tomori Kusunoki - To see the future
Length: 1:28
Diffs: LLENN
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/790662#mania/1658983

Best of luck for this queue and I really appreciate it

Thanks!
posted

ATing wrote:

Title: Tomori Kusunoki - To see the future
Length: 1:28
Diffs: LLENN
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/790662#mania/1658983

Best of luck for this queue and I really appreciate it

Thanks!
Accepted
posted
Open NM 2 Slots
posted
Heya!

Title: Cold As Ice (PH Electro Nightcore Mix)
Length: 3:07
Diffs: Freeze and Leni's insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/759601#mania/1598322
You're a great person!

Thanks in advance!
posted
Hi

Title: The Hatters - Stay true
Length: 3:38
Diffs: EZ, NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684428
u r god

thanks!
posted

NightNarumi wrote:

Heya!

Title: Cold As Ice (PH Electro Nightcore Mix)
Length: 3:07
Diffs: Freeze and Leni's insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/759601#mania/1598322
You're a great person!

Thanks in advance!

Mage wrote:

Hi

Title: The Hatters - Stay true
Length: 3:38
Diffs: EZ, NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684428
u r god

thanks!
Both are accepted but NightNarumi's Freeze diff is rejected.

Closed
posted
Open 1 Slot
show more
Please sign in to reply.