forum

What made you laugh today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pizzicato
JAKACHAN
YodaSnipe

This made me laugh today. Also Jaka u pootin' elitest u.

8-) 8-) 8-)
dkun

hahaha JAKA is such an elitist for being in the top 50 of standard

you know because reading AR10 is clearly the easiest thing in the world right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YodaSnipe
Jaka get on my level bro I'm at AR infinity.
Boom.
cheesiest
damn son
Birdy
Birdy
Seph
lol waow
VoidnOwO
:)
Hika

BRBP wrote:

SPOILER

JAKACHAN wrote:

So instead of posting the play he wanted you decided to post the PM?
Well, I guess it's funny how right Aqo was.
ahahahaha

this is really funny
Birdy
Tanzklaue

BRBP wrote:

SPOILER

JAKACHAN wrote:

So instead of posting the play he wanted you decided to post the PM?
Well, I guess it's funny how right Aqo was.
?
I don't think jakachan needs to prove anything here. his point was that low AR reading is an entirely different skill from high AR reading, thus he admitted to not being able to do it.

what's even more funny though is that aqo didn't even give a reference score. like "beat this score or else you suck". did he mean the screenshot in the beatmapthread? because then I can tell you: jaka doesn't even need to try this. AR9 is not even a low AR, and jaka presumably would crush aqo. because surprise surprise, jaka is a better player than aqo except for low AR reading (which if aqo defines AR9 as low isn't even really the case).

tl;dr: aqo's request, or challenge or whatevr this is, is flawed by the fact that jaka either proves aqo's theory right in his eyes by beating him, or that he proves his theory right by not beating him. ergo, it is pointless.
Aqo

Tanzklaue wrote:

jaka doesn't even need to try this. AR9 is not even a low AR, and jaka presumably would crush aqo.
lol'd

if he could "crush" it he'd just post a better score and get it over with. the fact he's avoiding it means he can't

reading maps in osu works the same on all ARs. people who think high AR is different from low AR are people who suck at reading and only click by reaction with no reading at all. and it's fucking easy, it's sad how many supposedly-top-players can't even do that but they think they're good since they farmed a ton of maps which are all practically the same thing.
BrokenArrow
God, this topic suddenly became so uninteresting.
It's funny that people actually spend a huge amount of time discussing these totally irrelevant topics. Just stop arguing, enjoy the damn game and stop taking competition in this game so seriously. Or at least go back to Gameplay & Rankings.
boat
l2p aqo
NotEvenDoomMusic

i feel bad for her. ;w;
but why is this so funny, hah-
Fabi

Static Noise Bird wrote:

This is the only thing I tought :P

I was going to post this by the way

Kanye West
They're both stupid and handled the situation terribly. One of them makes arguments by insults and posts private messages to public boards for the sake of starting shit, and the other one makes an equally immature response to the first one instead of just keeping quiet.

Honestly it's just a game, stop being such assholes.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Foxtrot

This whole situation is fucking silly and you guys are just making fool out of yourselves. Stop it.
Pawww_old
Hanyuu
Trust
I wasn't paying attention when I pulled silverware out of the drawer since I was in the middle of a conversation with my sister.

Turns out I was trying to cut my steak with a spoon.
Zeraph

Dulcet wrote:

Skyzo
Pretty much everything I did.
Kanye West

Zeraphlol wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

Kyonko Hizara
An amazing skype call with ztrot
Scarth
It was my birthday today and I got a hard plastic version of one of these! It was very good and I was happy.

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig08/10082789.jpg
Agnes
My dad as he yelled out "SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as he was watching Smallville in the morning.

Woke me up, but still made me laugh regardless.
Birdy
The shit me and my frand drew on the notebooks.
[Luanny]
school party
(finally a good one)
Dark_Ai
La Volpe
Watch at your own risk. Huehue
Rio-

La Volpe wrote:

Watch at your own risk. Huehue
I already want to Write that here :lol:
Birdy
Cloudchaser