forum

Guild Wars 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Icyteru
meanwhile, 5 copper pieces for each iron ore in trading post.
Jinxy
TP's still unreliable the last I checked, some guys complained they lost their stuff when it suddenly closes down.
Lybydose

JInxyjem wrote:

The crafting does seem to need some work, especially around the levels just before you can refine a new material. In the example of Jewelcrafting, 50-75 was really slow, and only ways of exp gain was repetitive crafting of Malachite, Tiger Eye and Pearl accessories but after 75, I was powering through the levels thanks to Silver refinement and Copper Filigrees. 100+ in Jewelcrafting right now, and that's only because I ran out of Silver.
you get to 75 almost entirely on discovery recipes, not making malachite/tiger eye/pearl
Jinxy
Oh wait, 25-50 was the slow one, at 50 I already had Copper Filigrees, derp

Yeah, at levels 45+ the only things that give exp are the Rings and Studs of the 3 jewels. At 50 onward it sped up insanely as I could use Garnets, Ambers and Turquoises again.

But yeah you just reminded me that I have not crafted a single copper amulet. Not that I need it, since adorned jewels were enough.
silmarilen
my current armor

i bet thats gonna protect me a lot
Noobita
watch out for your ציצים
yeahyeahyeahhh

silmarilen wrote:

my current armor
lol rockin same chest/shoulders. I went for the belly dancer look though

Nyquill
Playing with a couple of really old MMO friends that I pretty much haven't heard from in a year or two on Gate of Madness. Anyone else notice how much experience crafting gives you? I got the monthly experience survivor achievement just for leveling artificing lol.
Jinxy
Played Caudecus manor and realised how much of a glass handgun my elementalist was. I used my might combo to buff everyone, then get downed because the combo requires me to be unnervingly close to the enemy. Then I get revived, and instantly get downed again. Then I get up, and the game decides to cut the crap and kill me instantly. I don't even know how the hell that happened.

I might have to remake the build to have Earth traits, which would mean using DoT mainly.
yeahyeahyeahhh
25 air, 15 water, 30 arcane best build (for pvp though I guess)
Jinxy
I'm probably going to do strict PvE until I get bored, which is probably not going to happen for a while.

Hit lv 50 and did the story quests. I chose Order of Whispers, and my god that is a lot of risen

EDIT: Oh wow, don't attack chickens in Ebonhawke. Well, you can, just be prepared to run.
silmarilen

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

my current armor
lol rockin same chest/shoulders. I went for the belly dancer look though
none of my armor is transmuted tho.
yeahyeahyeahhh
still looks the same bro
Jinxy
Does anyone here play engineer? I'm thinking of a build that specializes in endurance recovery for a lot of dodging and immobilization, with some DoT. I might be overdoing the endurance part though, and only my Net Turret can reliably immobilize.

http://en.gw2codex.com/build/16658-dodg ... s-required

fuck all of that I'm going to stay underwater permanently and throw grenades, so much better than regular underwater weapons
yeahyeahyeahhh

Starting to farm CoF, almost 2 pieces. Dunno which PvE weapons I want, might just go craft myself.
silmarilen
im still not lvl 80 and i havent even entered a dungeon :P
yeahyeahyeahhh
You should, good exp, items, money.
Icyteru
I quit gw2 for a week to get my osu skills back.

Oh and what are your opinions on manipulating the economy? With a couple of silver, it's easier than it looks. Managed to get jute from 8 copper to around 18-40
silmarilen
jute for 8 copper? ive never seen it go for that low
Drakari_old

silmarilen wrote:

jute for 8 copper? ive never seen it go for that low
Obviously that's because aircon has been manipulating the prices up all the time.
Icyteru
Once upon a time.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Finished 2 of my cosmestic sets:

Loctav
Looks sexy.

Time for me to rush into the explorables and keep leveling my new elementalist <3
lolcubes
I actually tried some WvWvW today, and I was quite disappointed that I couldn't run it in more than 6 fps.
:(
Noobita

lolcubes wrote:

I actually tried some WvWvW today, and I was quite disappointed that I couldn't run it in more than 6 fps.
:(
i know that feel bro

1 fps
silmarilen
45 fps np. ive been playing wvw a lot, especially since i lvled to 80.
Loctav
Wvwvw runs with 70fps for me. But I can relate, because in BWE1 I still had my old laptop which even died at the character creation screen :'D
lolcubes
It bugs me because I run 60 fps vsync almost anywhere, except for major events and really packed battles. :(
Oh well, I guess I should really upgrade my PC sometimes...I do have a decent one though haha.

I also quit my char and leveling an elementalist now lol, it seems quite fun compared to warrior, no wonder everyone makes one heh.
Loctav
I wish guesting would be available. I would totally level up with you together D;
TKiller
Elementalist is just too easy to level with.

Combined with how easy leveling already is that's a good reason to get an elementalist on your account.
lolcubes
I found warrior easier to be honest. However elementalist is definitely more fun.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Enjoying my Mes/Eng way more in sPvP tourny though. I do fine on my Ele, but I have to work 10 times harder on my Ele than I do any other class.
Keksi
ranger and gladiator so hard to lvl

ranger lvl 36.. :( since 1 week

and i run wvwvw at 20-30fps
lolcubes
I got my warrior to 80 and took weaponsmithing. There is nothing better than a massive greatsword waiting for you every 10 levels, which turns stuff into paste just by pressing 2 once. :D
silmarilen
elementalist is fun in pve and wvw but in spvp they suck
my main (and only decent char) is an elementalist.
meteor shower on a zerg BOOM
Keksi
account got hacked.

support sucks :(((((

life end~
lolcubes
It's funny that every time I use dye remover on every piece I have, I always crash. D:
yeahyeahyeahhh

silmarilen wrote:

they dont suck by any means, they just have to work 99% harder to do what other classes do.
lolcubes
Oh yeah, here's my elementalist. I actually got these dyes within 5 minute range lol (both are rare, heavenly and black :p).

Icyteru

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

they dont suck by any means, they just have to work 99% harder to do what other classes do.
Rubber domes don't suck compared to mechanicals in streaming, you just have to have 99% more stamina when using a rubber dome to stream high bpms.
show more