Total Posts
show more
Icyteru
my maths teacher:

lvl 80 on all professions

total of 13,000 gold.

teaches maths.
Tetsu_old
ArenaNet must really hate thieves. They nerfed him again in the latest update. Now even Dagger Storm can be interrupted, lol.
So, has anyone bought any of the new costumes?
Jinxy
I decided to make a new character, a Charr Warrior to play since I'm complete shit on my Sylvari Elementalist, and it's annoying how 2 of the records for the event require lv20-45 areas :/

I could probably hit 30 or so to get those records, but I wanted to take it slower this time. Ah well, I'll make another character to relax with I guess.

What makes a good Necromancer?
silmarilen

Tetsu wrote:

ArenaNet must really hate thieves. They nerfed him again in the latest update. Now even Dagger Storm can be interrupted, lol.
So, has anyone bought any of the new costumes?
yea i bought the mad king outfit
Tesu
Im trying this game
TKiller
So how were your Clock Tower runs?

Passed it in around 30 minutes but I got lucky and got moved to an empty instance quickly after first tries. I'm pretty bad at this.
South
any1 still play this?
silmarilen
i havent logged in since the halloween event
Tetsu_old

silmarilen wrote:

i havent logged in since the halloween event
Same here.
South
so ive been playing this A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT recently and was wondering if i was not the only 1
silmarilen
you can be not the only one, if i feel like playing again (which i might if we play together)
South
whats your homeworld, im in stormbluff
silmarilen
no clue, it has been a while since i last logged in. ill go check it after it finishes patching.
also cant you play together cross server anyway?
Sey
Oh nice, the GW2 Thread is revived. I'm always up for this game! :oops:
South

silmarilen wrote:

no clue, it has been a while since i last logged in. ill go check it after it finishes patching.
also cant you play together cross server anyway?
yeah u can guest into homeworlds i forget the restrictions tho
silmarilen
"you may only guest in worlds in your home territory" well fuck
transfering costs 1800 gems, better start saving i guess
South
;w;
PyaKura
Bumping lol

Someone bought me this game for my birthday and I've played it for like, one week or so (before having to move stuff from my place to the other side of my country for college etc...), and am currently lv57. I feel like I've rushed through the levels a bit too fast, so should I start paying attention to crafting jobs ? I've picked Artificer and Tailor as I am an elementalist but I have no clue what to craft nor what to focus on statwise for now. Can someone experienced give me general (or detailed) advices ? A friend also told me to save my jobs until lv70 so I can get 80 easy or something.
BrokenArrow
I'M SO HYPED UP FOR THE NEW FEATURE PACK WHEN WILL WE FINALLY GET IT
PyaKura
I don't even know what we are supposed to get in this update lol
PyaKura
One year necro weeee

Well, just to tell you guys that the core game is now Free to Play, with a few restrictions (that you can read more about here), and only the extension Heart of Thorns will be purchasable (if you buy it you remove all restrictions from having a free account). Said restrictions aren't that bad, and to be honest the blocked features (which you can simply unlock by leveling up) shouldn't be made available right away for new players.

I say this is pretty nicely done. If you want to try an ever evolving and dynamic MMORPG you really should try it out, and continue to play it for free until you feel the need to buy the extension. That would be their very first DLC on GW2 since the launch, 3 years ago lol.

Anyway read the details in the link I gave above and you'll understand better.