Teky's BN Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts
931
Topic Starter
Teky
check last post

If you know me/we're mutuals just pm me


  1. Only request in-game or on legacy forum pms, please do not request using discord
  2. Send your map request with your first message please
  3. Don't request tech maps or electronic stuff
  4. I am fine with hybrids
  5. I really like japanese or anime stuff, male or female vocals are fine, touhou is also really good
  6. If I accepted your request and haven't gone to it in like a week please remind me so I can tell you the status
Envvi
Hello!

Reviving my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646501

NM please if you can! Thanks!
niruko
heyo !
NM req please
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1608592&m=0
thanks !
Topic Starter
Teky

Envvi wrote:

Hello!

Reviving my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646501

NM please if you can! Thanks!
oops I forgot to mention I'll be modding V2 only sorry.
thiev
beiv
NM pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/786251
Thanks in advance
Topic Starter
Teky

Shikinotsu wrote:

Hello, NM request

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/780959#osu/1640342

Thanks!
I am not good at tech maps, but accepted

beiv wrote:

NM pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/786251
Thanks in advance
Accepted

NM closed, 1 GD open
Topic Starter
Teky
Open for 2 NM, 1 GD is open but please PM for GD.
Vignette-
Hello o/
NM request please.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/750690#osu/1580706

Thank you in advance.
Peter
Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789823
NM req if possible but i will understand if you won't be able to mod
thanks
Topic Starter
Teky

Vignette- wrote:

Hello o/
NM request please.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/750690#osu/1580706

Thank you in advance.
Accepted

Peter wrote:

Hi
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789823
NM req if possible but i will understand if you won't be able to mod
thanks
Accepted aswell

NM closed, GD is still open but pls PM if you want a GD
Topic Starter
Teky
Open for 2 NM, 1 GD, PM for GD don't post here please.
mintong89
NM mod req!!!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789670
Thank you!! :)
serperoe
Topic Starter
Teky

mintong89 wrote:

NM mod req!!!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789670
Thank you!! :)
Accepted



serperoe wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/786863/

NM pls~

Thank you!
Accepted aswell

official GD is closed but PM me, I may be interested.

NM closed
Topic Starter
Teky
2 NM open, GD closed
Cami
Topic Starter
Teky

Came1lia wrote:

NM pls\\\

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/786963#osu/1651955

thank you
Accepted
UMofuwMofuU
NM please, for Catharsis and MPB's Easy

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/792362/discussion

Yes, it's a W.I.P, but I'd rather get some feedback now rather than finish the other diffs and discover I've done loads of things wrong...

Thank you in advance!

Edit: should probably mention this is my second map, I didn't upload my first one lol
Topic Starter
Teky

AlexLovesYou wrote:

NM please, for Catharsis and MPB's Easy

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/792362/discussion

Yes, it's a W.I.P, but I'd rather get some feedback now rather than finish the other diffs and discover I've done loads of things wrong...

Thank you in advance!

Edit: should probably mention this is my second map, I didn't upload my first one lol
I'll mod this, but I won't count it towards 2 NM limit, 1 NM still open.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply