forum

more skin elements?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jorge_Ravioli
hi :P
there is any other element of skin that is not in the template skin?
Suimya
just download more skin, if you want more element ~ o.o"
Frizz
I guess not except selection-mod-relax2 which doesn't exist in templateskin. Also, selection-mod-taiko, default-x, default-comma, default-dot, and default-percent which exist in templateskin are no longer needed so don't mind them.

peppy really needs to update the templateskin in osume
Akazumix3
Yah- i'm bored and my computer is a real snail e.e

-default-dot, default-comma, default-x.png, default-percent : you can delete them , no longer used
-fail-background : missing
-fruit-plate : it's only a sprite for people who wants make new Catcher , can be delete
-hitcircleselect : i don't really know for what part of a skin is this ? i never needed this part x: , can be delete ? xD
-lighting : missing
-pause-overlay : missing
-selection-mod-relax2 (i think it was the Autopilot icon) : missing
-selection-mod-taiko : no longer needed , delete
-the whole taiko elements : missing you can find it in the taiko skin 6.0 , it's also in the updater , i think
MLGnom
I wrote everything in my skinning tutorial so next time please read it...
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51694

Akazumix3 wrote:

-hitcircleselect : i don't really know for what part of a skin is this ? i never needed this part x: , can be delete ? xD
Hitcircleselect.png is a skin for "effect" when you are selecting hitcircle in beatmap editor.
H_Hitachiin
dragtobrowse.png
It's pretty epic.
jemhuntr

H_Hitachiin wrote:

dragtobrowse.png
It's pretty epic.
wat. you bumped it >.<
H_Hitachiin

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

H_Hitachiin wrote:

dragtobrowse.png
It's pretty epic.
wat. you bumped it >.<
I just had to say it >.<
jemhuntr
wait, wth is dragtobrowse.png anyways???
jemhuntr
and btw, if you find anything that would be awesome to be skinnable, post it here.
Yuki-kun

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

and btw, if you find anything that would be awesome to be skinnable, post it here.
LoL
Ignore that skin part.
MLGnom said it's a dead skin part and it doesn't show anywhere in-game. But i don't know why it still can show in my pc.
jemhuntr

Yuki-kun wrote:

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

LoL
Ignore that skin part.
MLGnom said it's a dead skin part and it doesn't show anywhere in-game. But i don't know why it still can show in my pc.
lol wrong quote xD
oh really. I definitely should try that. and might as well add to my skin element list even though it's extinct
MLGnom

Yuki-kun wrote:

I never said that it won't appear in game. :/
I said that it's dead element and is useless actually, but if you have idea you are free to skin it because it's only a visual effect in song menu and it isn't scaled with widescreen so you need to do a correct positioning...
Yuki-kun

MLGnom wrote:

Yuki-kun wrote:

I never said that it won't appear in game. :/
I said that it's dead element and is useless actually, but if you have idea you are free to skin it because it's only a visual effect in song menu and it isn't scaled with widescreen so you need to do a correct positioning...
Ah,so it is ... xD
Well, sr for misunderstanding... xD