forum

Hawku Drivers vs. 6.3.29-6 (CTH-480)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kleiark
Is it just me or do the newest Wacom drivers feel lag free? I used Hawku's drivers since February and recently I swapped to the latest drivers on Wacom's site and I don't feel a difference in my aim even though its smoother and more consistent.
There definitely has to be some lag since there is smoothing but compared to the 2 popular drivers (6.3.9w5 and 6.3.10w2) it feels quicker. I can even spin above 400 RPM while the 2 older drivers I can barely top 380 RPM.

Only problem I see with the new Wacom drivers are that I get momentary lag when tapping the pen, but I hover so it doesn't bother me.

Thoughts? Preferences?
Holystotle
I do not use wacom tablets, but if you want to use a tablet that is not just for playing osu I suggest using xp pen star 03 it's a good tablet for me and it's easy to use too. (sorry for bad grammar)

forgive me if I get out of your context
DeletedUser_6869432
For the drivers the only thing that matters is that they are consistent and you can accommodate for their quirks. I would stick with your old drivers if you were using them for a long time but if you really feel the new ones are better you should switch.

Tl;Dr: preference as long as the drivers aren't garbage
Topic Starter
Kleiark

kacper124 wrote:

For the drivers the only thing that matters is that they are consistent and you can accommodate for their quirks.

Maybe that's probably why I like the new drivers so much, Hawku drivers were very inconsistent and doing jumps with them felt like a game of luck.