Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
416
show more
Wojjan
the living players right now are:
1.DeathxShinigami
2.Wojjan
3.LadySuburu
5.0_o
6.JInxyjem
7.Sync
8.Ekaru
9.bmin11
11.Ivalset
12.Rantai
13.foulcoon
15.Lilac

taking away everyone you've mentioned so far

3.LadySuburu
6.JInxyjem
7.Sync
11.Ivalset
12.Rantai

makes five people you haven't even considered, some of which have lurked more, and against their meta you admit to be down with in 2of4. You just picked at random because you just don't care

vote bminscrew you ekaru if it makes you feel better we'll lynch 0_o tomorrow
Wojjan
mod: votecount/deadline?
bmin11
LS because of DxS Mason thing
JInx because of being cautious of the game (knowing D2 has ended)
Sync is on the lurker list, thus I'm okay with him.
Ivalset ^ + providing informations, but not casting much suspicions on others worries me
Rantai I didn't really thought of. Let me read his ISO
bmin11
LS apparently just votes and leaves?
bmin11
and that "LS JINX SYNC IVALSET RANTAI" post was posted within 2~3 minutes. Just posting this so no one will argue "Oh now you just went through the thread and posted it"
LadySuburu
I don't have enough interest in this game today to explain fully my reasoning, but not little enough to stop looking and voting or to look for replacement (since my interest will come back up soon, just kinda meh today).

That being said, if I'm a potential lynch target at all, I offer myself as a lynch to confirm DxS since my role isn't the greatest and I've been mostly lurkreading this game.
LadySuburu
I will say that bmin's long post kinda feels off to me, but I don't really know how to explain it.
bmin11
...

I'm going to cry if I get lynched for that reason ;_;
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

vote bminscrew you ekaru if it makes you feel better we'll lynch 0_o tomorrow
That works, yeah.
DeathxShinigami
So weird, bmin's post in general seems rather odd, or possibly just not realizing 0_o's direct intentions. (Possibly just looking for an easy excuse for lynch bait)

Also, Foulcoon where are you? Otherwise I won't motivate you tonight...
bmin11
Is Salvage around here for the vote count and the time until the end of D3?
DeathxShinigami
Game ends at 3am for me Pretty funky end time really. Bet he'll be up since "Argentina"
Wojjan

Ekaru wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

vote bminscrew you ekaru if it makes you feel better we'll lynch 0_o tomorrow
That works, yeah.
you say yeah but as it stands 0_o is getting lynched
bmin11
can you now respond to my respond post?
Ivalset
I haven't done any lurking this game.
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

you say yeah but as it stands 0_o is getting lynched
Oh, right.

unvote
vote bmin
Topic Starter
Salvage
I wasn't home doing a votecount sry
bmin11
Your thoughts, Ekaru?
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:


bmin11 (3) - Wojjan, LadySuburu, Ekaru
0_o (2) - Rantai, bmin11



Not voting (8) -DeathxShinigami, 0_o, JInxyjem, Sync, Ivalset, Rantai, foulcoon, Lilac





DEADLINE IS IN 10 HOURS
Ekaru

bmin11 wrote:

Your thoughts, Ekaru?
I'm still up for a lurker lynch, because of how inactive the mafia side was even we had two mafia lynches. We even had a no NK situation and since Salvage is choosing the least beneficial, I'm guessing Salvage just directed the shot to someone with protections and such. I'm basing this on a claim that mafia has lost their interest for this game.
Who else said, "Let's lynch the lurkers"? Mashley, who was scum. Plus, you completely ignored the possibility of a correct doctor guess, which is quite likely.

Also, seeing what you flip will help decide what to do tomorrow.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply