forum

Can't fc 4*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik
I always have one miss on the easiest pattern and I do it always at the middle of the song. Usually it's jump, and jump training maps don't help rly, I have tons of them and pass them easily, but when I try to fc ranked map, I miss. I don't have rly big pressure when I play ranked maps (if it isn't a marathon that I almost fc'd). And the reason why I fail all fcs is sliderbreakes at the start or midldle of sliders. I usually tap too early or too late (if replay doesn't lie) and I can't control it no matter how I tried. Obviously I PlayMore™ different maps, but I miss more, I frustrate myself more and play worse and frustrate myself even more.

1. How to stop missing at the middle of song?
2. How to pass jumps besides playing training maps?
3. How to stop sliderbreaking?

-Makishima S-
1-2-3 = Play more, focus more on improvement, not on farming

And avoid HD, in next weeks it turn into total garbage shit not worth touching till 3-digit and complete efficiency in deathstreams
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik

[Taiga] wrote:

1-2-3 = Play more, focus more on improvement, not on farming

And avoid HD, in next weeks it turn into total garbage shit not worth touching till 3-digit and complete efficiency in deathstreams
Obviously I PlayMore™ different maps, but I miss more, I frustrate myself more and play worse and frustrate myself even more.
^^^
It'd help me if it didn't fustrate me more.
Btw when I try to focus on parts where I miss I miss more, but also when I focus less I miss more too :c
Wishes
Haha I know what you mean with the random miss. Happens all the time.
1.) Get higher consistency so you have a higher chance of FC when it counts. Play longer maps more so you are used to getting and maintaining large combos and not lose your nerve when you do so. Play easier songs and focus on getting high acc on them and hitting every note.
2.) Focus more on the hitcircles and distance between them. Don't look directly at the hitcircle you need to hit immediately, but rather the upcoming ones that just appeared and take in the whole pattern (or as much as you can) so you have a sort of mental "buffer" that you use when making the aim movements. Also sometimes it wasn't even the aim that was off, but your hands weren't in sync so you were on a circle and then moved off of it too early for example before you tapped with the other hand. This is why everything seems so much easier to aim with relax mod on. Make quick snappy movements (as fast as you can handle without losing track of your aim), and really try to get to the next hitcircle as soon as you can and not when you absolutely needed to in order to hit it. This makes more margin of error with when you can tap it with your tapping hand and not miss because you weren't on the circle yet.
3.) Nothing much to say here. Just hit the slider when you should and hold it all the way through? o_o
Topic Starter
NeKroMan4ik

Wishes wrote:

Haha I know what you mean with the random miss. Happens all the time.
1.) Get higher consistency so you have a higher chance of FC when it counts. Play longer maps more so you are used to getting and maintaining large combos and not lose your nerve when you do so. Play easier songs and focus on getting high acc on them and hitting every note.
2.) Focus more on the hitcircles and distance between them. Don't look directly at the hitcircle you need to hit immediately, but rather the upcoming ones that just appeared and take in the whole pattern (or as much as you can) so you have a sort of mental "buffer" that you use when making the aim movements. Also sometimes it wasn't even the aim that was off, but your hands weren't in sync so you were on a circle and then moved off of it too early for example before you tapped with the other hand. This is why everything seems so much easier to aim with relax mod on. Make quick snappy movements (as fast as you can handle without losing track of your aim), and really try to get to the next hitcircle as soon as you can and not when you absolutely needed to in order to hit it. This makes more margin of error with when you can tap it with your tapping hand and not miss because you weren't on the circle yet.
3.) Nothing much to say here. Just hit the slider when you should and hold it all the way through? o_o
3. Some magic happenes. I hit the slider and hold it, but game sees only how I hold slider and ignores my hit. That's what I see. Might be some kind of glitch, idk
dung eater
Spamming lower ar maps and focusing on aim might be nice.
Wishes

NeKroMan4ik wrote:

3. Some magic happenes. I hit the slider and hold it, but game sees only how I hold slider and ignores my hit. That's what I see. Might be some kind of glitch, idk

No, that's when you hit the slider start too late or early. Either that or you missed the starting hitcircle of the slider by a little and tapped on the slider body instead.