forum

Taiko/Scoreboard idea that I can't figure out a name for

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ash
Taiko Difficulties:
You know how you can check "made specifically for Taiko mod" in edit? If you have difficulties made for Taiko, maybe there could be a function in .osu's that make Taiko-specific difficulties unviewable in other modes (if this isn't already possible)? Like:

isthismaptaiko: yes/no

I suppose this could also work for fruits, but I don't know if it's really practical to make fruits-specific difficulties as it is for Taiko.

Scoreboarding:
I don't know how scores are submitted for maps, though, as well as how much space scores might take on wherever they are stored. Maybe if you make the sent scores with specific game modes be recognized like how it does with Halftime, Easy, Hardrock, etc.? If this were to happen and scoreboarding was supported for both modes, on the website there could be a "switch to Taiko scores" link (as well as fruits).

Profiles:
In my opinion, the different game modes should also make users have their own profiles for them. Levels should be different, as well as accuracy, playcount, etc.; there's not a lot of room left on these gamer tags though, heh.

/rant