forum

Resident Evil 6

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Looks like Leon & Chris are gonna have their hands full this time, now that this hazard has spreaded more worse than what happened in Raccoon City. A demo is gonna be released on Sept. 5th on PS3 & XBOX 360 and real game is gonna be released on November 20th.

oh yeah it's no longer a "Survival Horror", now it's a "Dramatic Horror".
Mianki
Looking forward the 6 player co-op.
Dafydd
Ooooh Yeeaaah... :D
Wanna try the protagonist Resident Evil too. (I don't know the title)
-Athena-
THIS IS GONNA BE SERIOUSLY SEXILY AWESOME!!!! (inb4 !faq caps)
they brought back horror and zombies for the hardcore fans as seen in leon segments (alone and in the dark)
they also have action as seen in chris and alex's or hunk's? segments
it's shaping up quite nicely :D
thelewa
CHEST HIGH WALLS
ampzz
Don't care about anyone else, Leon S. Kennedy.
-Athena-

ampzz wrote:

Don't care about anyone else, sexy hair.
there fixed
Roddie
I watched the trailer I believe last month? Anyway, I was really excited on how the game looked. Leon is back, upgraded the gameplay mechanics (Thank you, Capcom), bring back the horror for how Resident Evil was suppose to be in my opinion. Well, it could be mostly in Leon's scenario. Don't know if they going to bring it to Chris' scenario and the Mysterious man's (Steve Burnside?) scenario. Can't wait to buy it and play it in the fall! :)
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Roddie wrote:

I watched the trailer I believe last month? Anyway, I was really excited on how the game looked. Leon is back, upgraded the gameplay mechanics (Thank you, Capcom), bring back the horror for how Resident Evil was suppose to be in my opinion. Well, it could be mostly in Leon's scenario. Don't know if they going to bring it to Chris' scenario and the Mysterious man's (Steve Burnside?) scenario. Can't wait to buy it and play it in the fall! :)
That mysterious man you talk about is Alex Wesker, OH YES, WESKER.
awp
Albert Wesker's brother?
Topic Starter
Crimmi

awp wrote:

Albert Wesker's brother?
Yes, as rumored.
-Athena-
the last of the 13(?) wesker children to be more specific... but there's still no real confirmation on who he is though
Haseo_old
It has Chris and Leon, it has to be the best game ever
Xenoblade Hero
Looking forward to this :D
The trailer looks great..! Hopefully the game itself will be simularly dramatic.
awp

-A t H e N a- wrote:

the last of the 13(?) wesker children to be more specific... but there's still no real confirmation on who he is though
he's totally actually just Albert Wesker, and the rest is Umbrella Smoke and Mirrors
Drexel13

Haseo wrote:

It has Chris and Leon, it has to be the best game ever
I'm very agreed on that, can't wait.. can't wait to play this one.. :)
I hope the zombies have many types and kinds as well..