forum

Heyo :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
benguin
Hey everyone. You can call me Reuben or Ben for short (or Rube or Benny, but I'd rather you not call me that ;~;) Anyways, I just started playing osu! about 3 days ago. I play with both mouse and keyboard, although I only use one key on the keyboard, I don't seem to have the coordination to do two, lol. Anyways, I'm really happy with my progress so far, I've managed to snag a good handful of SS's, S some of the charts labeled with 'hard' difficulty, and get on the top 50 leaderboards on two maps. :D So I'm hoping I can get really good within a few months time. :3

Anyways, a little info about me: I'm currently a freshman in college, I'm 18, I tend to use the word "anyways" way too much, and I LOVE penguins. (^)> Feel free to add my as a friend and PM me if you want to get to know me more. :P I'm hoping I can fit in with the rest of the community here. ^_^;
Rii_old_1
welcome BEN
welcome to our penguin-ey game, enjoy
Topic Starter
benguin
Thanks Rii (if you have another name you go by, let me know :3)! And lol, I wish the game was more penguin-ey than you implied. xD Maybe I'll find a penguin-themed skin (^)>
Rii_old_1
Rii-Rii lol just joking.
I have a Cirno skin, you might wanna modify it to a penguin one, the colors are right lol.
http://puu.sh/g3Me
feel free to use the cirno skin
CiiRno you see the pun I made thar? :D
Topic Starter
benguin
Lmfao, that skin is perfect! Thanks Rii(-Rii)! ^_^ I also found a skin that goes along with a Mawaru Penguindrum map (not too sure if you're familiar with the anime or not :P) Although the Marwaru Penguindrum skin only covers the in-game-play stuff, so I'll combine it with yours since the winter theme matches so well as well as the light blue and white color scheme! Also, nice pun, I laughed at how riidiculous it was. ;)
Fabi
Hello there!
Pantsu color?
Topic Starter
benguin

Fabi wrote:

Hello there!
Pantsu color?
Hai! :)
And if you really want to know...

Also, just changed my avi, this seems more appropriate. (^)>
ychao

Fabi wrote:

Pantsu color?

reuben2011 wrote:

And if you really want to know...

Oh and hi there Reubs! Welcome and hope you enjoy osu! with its community. :)
vizzy
Hello! Welcome to the community, hope you like it here.
Blacky
Welcome :). Have a good time and get in touch with the community :D
Mercurial
No...

I mean, welcome.
Topic Starter
benguin
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, I really appreciate it! ^_^ I'm hoping to be involved with the community, rather than being one of those people that just post in the introductions thread and never come back, lmfao. xD I don't know how large the community is in the forums, but I'm hoping to get to know most, or at some of you. xD
Rii_old_1
post everywhere, be yourself, have fun.

I don't know that anime btw, but good that you're able to mix the skin :D
mathexpert
Hey ben, welcome to osu!~ hope you enjoy your stay :)

also: funny thread is funny xD
K a Y e
Welcome Ben to osu! and it's community ^.^
Topic Starter
benguin

Rii wrote:

post everywhere, be yourself, have fun.

I don't know that anime btw, but good that you're able to mix the skin :D
Thanks for the tips. :D The anime is actually pretty good, I'd recommend it. :)

And thanks for the welcomes Mathexpert and Kaye! :)
Rii_old_1
I'll look into it one day :D