forum

How do i get better at HR?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Liyuu
Well hallo! To put it bluntly i'm a DT Farmer and i want to change that so i want to be able to play HR as well
I can read AR10 not efficiently but still can read it. But i think my main problem is OD especially OD10 geez how do people acc that. TL;DR How to get better at Accing OD9^ and get better reading at AR10 or just HR in general Thanks!
Edit: While you're at it recommend me some HR Practice maps i guess
KupcaH
People played more.

Just continue playing nomod maps with OD 8-9 and forget about HR until you'll have like 4k pp.
You get better at acc'ing with just playing game and sometimes analyzing what you're doing wrong.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play nomod until you're able to play HR. It's faster than spam HR without can't acc consistenly triples doubles, etc.
dung eater
Tablet or a lighter mouse can help. When it's faster to aim, you can play higher ar.

If nothing else, too low sens or heavy aiming device will make you worse at high ar.
Nattsun

jaaakb wrote:

Tablet or a lighter mouse can help. When it's faster to aim, you can play higher ar.

If nothing else, too low sens or heavy aiming device will make you worse at high ar.
B-but CptnXn played on 400dpi 1080p.
Raniemi
You can edit the AR, OD, and CS of the maps so it isn't as extreme as the hard rock modifications until you get used to it
dung eater

Nattsun wrote:

jaaakb wrote:

B-but CptnXn played on 400dpi 1080p.

He's probably much faster at reading, uses fingers for aim and maybe has a lighter mouse.
Topic Starter
Liyuu
Alright i'll take all these tips to heart. I'll try to get more efficient with OD9^. I guess i'll come back when i have 4k PP ;) Thanks again
VinZentVanDough
Make your hand and fingers as hard as rock ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- e - v - b-
if it's the AR, play more

if it's the OD, play more

if it's the CS, play more

TLDR; play more