forum

[Archived] Missing Circles I Definitely Should be Hitting, Minimal Input lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OniMondkatze
Hia, so to restate the title, I am quite regularly missing circles I know are hits. I play at 5 star difficulty, and almost every other jump star or section whatever they're called, I always miss at least one circle, that I know I should be hitting. I have followed many steps and settings and whatnot to minimize input lag, but the misses still occur regularly. Also, offset does nothing. I'm really not sure what to do. I'm not sure if it's with the game, my keyboard, my mouse, or input latency at all, but It's getting very annoying only being able to A a map I can easily S.

All of my devices are wired
according to options, my mouse's input latency is 6 to 7 ms

Thank you
Dntm8kmeeatu
I'm pretty confident you are just missing.

If you record a video of the game, your mouse, your keyboard. 99% positive you will see yourself just miss the note, or not time your keyboard and mouse correctly.

Just keep practicing
Topic Starter
OniMondkatze
Thank you for the suggestion, but that is certainly not the case.
I have indeed watched many of my replays where I fail a note I thought should have hit and sure enough my cursor is always over the circle, and I tap, but it fails.
Dntm8kmeeatu

OniMondkatze wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion, but that is certainly not the case.
I have indeed watched many of my replays where I fail a note I thought should have hit and sure enough my cursor is always over the circle, and I tap, but it fails.

Without seeing the video proof personally, I can't be convinced otherwise. If you can record / share, It would be appreciated, and then I would look and see if it is actually an issue or not.

It's just all too common for people to claim they are missing when they shouldn't. and it turns out they just missed.
Topic Starter
OniMondkatze
Alright, I'll see what I can manage

Edit:
Funny how it seems like it knows it's being recorded now.
I have school so I need to get going, but I'll try and find footage tomorrow.
Anemic Witch
You can try using replay analyzer, it shows exactly where and how you missed.