forum

What is the potentional of AR6 + HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syneergy
i am playing ar6 + hd and i am able to some crazy shit afterwards, is it worth it? lol
Barusamikosu
Yeah it's worth it. You can potentially set one-of-a-kind plays like Zalaria
worst fl player

Barusamikosu wrote:

Yeah it's worth it. You can potentially set one-of-a-kind plays like Zalaria
ManuelOsuPlayer
99'9% of ranked maps over 3* are not ar6.
It's worth if you like it and enjoy it.
DXPOHIHIHI
no that will succ
Arsene
AR6 + HD is a pretty unique and cool skill to have. That being said, i highly recommend against playing these maps exclusively to practice reading. Playing maps with complex patterns and smaller circles will be far better at improving your reading than simply playing AR6 maps.

"Is it worth it" depends on what you're aiming for.

Is it PP? If so, the answer is no. As others are saying, there are very few maps above 4* with AR6. Learning how to cultivate speed and reaction time is far more useful in the long run.

Is it for leaderboard spots? Having the ability to read AR6+HD helps immensely, as many of the more niche ar6 maps have very few modded fcs,

Are you trying to improve and become a well-rounded player? In this case, having the ability to read AR6+HD will put you ahead of a majority of the playerbase, who often sacrifice reading in order to focus on skills that improve pp.

Whatever the case, I highly recommend looking at this users's userpage. He has a cool list of about 40 ranked ar6 maps that are 4* or above.
Topic Starter
Syneergy
i want to be able to read ar6 really good and then ar7, ar8, ar9 and ar10.

Ar6-7 to be able to play difficult parts at ar8-10..

Just recommend me some ar6-7 maps i will play them with hd.

I am already playing ar6 marathon maps with hd which are 10-12 mins long.

thanke :roll: :roll: :P :P
Buster
AR6 with HD only is hard
play with HDHR or even HDHRDT to make its really fun
KupcaH

TheQuacking666 wrote:

AR6 with HD only is hard
That's some retarded shit right there
Nattsun

KupcaH wrote:

TheQuacking666 wrote:

AR6 with HD only is hard
That's some retarded shit right there
Implying that higher AR =/= better player? You fool. /s
Topic Starter
Syneergy

Arsene wrote:

AR6 + HD is a pretty unique and cool skill to have. That being said, i highly recommend against playing these maps exclusively to practice reading. Playing maps with complex patterns and smaller circles will be far better at improving your reading than simply playing AR6 maps.

"Is it worth it" depends on what you're aiming for.

Is it PP? If so, the answer is no. As others are saying, there are very few maps above 4* with AR6. Learning how to cultivate speed and reaction time is far more useful in the long run.

Is it for leaderboard spots? Having the ability to read AR6+HD helps immensely, as many of the more niche ar6 maps have very few modded fcs,

Are you trying to improve and become a well-rounded player? In this case, having the ability to read AR6+HD will put you ahead of a majority of the playerbase, who often sacrifice reading in order to focus on skills that improve pp.

Whatever the case, I highly recommend looking at this users's userpage. He has a cool list of about 40 ranked ar6 maps that are 4* or above.

Thank you! so usefull! information!