- Read my last post. I usually mention the type of waiting queue that is available.
- You can't publish your beatmap again if I already made a mod of that.
- It doesn't matter the duration of the map or the musical genre.
- Making mods is an extra job. Be grateful and respectful.
- I can take from 1 day to 1 week to do the mod. It depends on the time I have and if your map is difficult to modding.
- If there are many difficulties write to which you want to give them priority.
- If I don't make your mod in the set time you can see the last post I did after you asked for your mod. There should be clarify why I didn't do the mod.
Use this format for link: [url=Put link] Artist - Song name [/url]Example:
U - Little My Star
- Read my last post.
- Request M4M → I make the mod for your map → You make the mod for my map.
- If you really want me to make a mod on your map, you can first make a mod to any of my maps and send me your mod for PM.
- Always open the queue of M4M.
- You can do M4M of the maps in which I have GD.
- I would appreciate very much if you request an M4M.
- If I'm doing a mod and I receive an M4M I will first fulfill the M4M request.
- If you don't mod my map after I have done the mod to your map you will fall on the blacklist and you will never be able to request to mod in the future.
- Once I have finished the map, you decide if you want to add my map or not.
- Once added to the map, you should not delete it without my authorization.
- Once my map is added I will do my best to improve the map together.
- Always open, please put the name of the song and the difficulty wishing.
U - Little My Star / Help / Insane + Link
- For more attention, and if you really want to have a GD, send a PM