forum

Yasuna to Sonya - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu (TV

posted
Total Posts
show more
Axey

kirinoimouto22 wrote:

[BakaHard]
00:28:929 (8): I think you should remove this note, but it's just a suggestion. For me deleting this would be better. Ah yes, i think the spacing here (8,9) is not very good.put(8) under (7)
00:43:247 (3,4,5,6,7): Switch to a slider? I think it would be better, and I think this is more of an Insane than for a Hard.
00:48:020-00:49:156 (1): The use of the spinner here is unnecessary, at least for me.
00:51:656-00:52:792 (1): ^
01:14:156 (3,4,5,6,7): Same as 00:43:247.
01:25:747 (5): Start the spinner here.

thanks
Leorda
NI HAO

General
* Your offset +10ms late
* Set a custom combo color?
* Set the kiai from 01:00:520 ~ 01:16:883. Do it for all diffs

Easy
* Map this diff until end of song please, like others diff

00:53:247 (1) - Too soon from spinner, or the beginners will can't reach the head slider after spin the spinner

Gu's Normal

01:00:520 (1) - Too far from spinner for normal diff, you need to make it closer
01:13:247 (1,2,3,4,5) - I wouldn't reccomend that 1/2 clicks in Normal diff. So I suggest you to change the pattern for this
01:25:860 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume

BakaHard
00:08:474 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm, the approach circle would be messy, after 1/2 click and then 1/4 click in one stack. This could be confusing for players while gameplay, or just me....
00:45:974 (1) - Sudden slow slider is makes confusing.... Try to decrease the spacing?
00:53:247 (1) - I think sudden fast slider makes confusing for players. Since this slider is on calm part in song, consider to make this slider slowly
01:26:315 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume

Insane
01:25:747 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume

Nice map~
No_Gu

Leorda wrote:

Gu's Normal[/b]
01:00:520 (1) - Too far from spinner for normal diff, you need to make it closer K
01:13:247 (1,2,3,4,5) - I wouldn't reccomend that 1/2 clicks in Normal diff. So I suggest you to change the pattern for this change 2 circles to a slider.
01:25:860 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume leave to nymph
Download: Yasuna to Sonya - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu (TV Size) (Nymph) [Gu's Normal].osu
Axey

Leorda wrote:

NI HAO

BakaHard
00:08:474 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm, the approach circle would be messy, after 1/2 click and then 1/4 click in one stack. This could be confusing for players while gameplay, or just me.... put (1) under (2) now I think it is better XD
00:45:974 (1) - Sudden slow slider is makes confusing.... Try to decrease the spacing? already add nc?
00:53:247 (1) - I think sudden fast slider makes confusing for players. Since this slider is on calm part in song, consider to make this slider slowly ok fixed
01:26:315 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume

thanks
Topic Starter
Nymph

Leorda wrote:

NI HAO

General
* Your offset +10ms late fixed
* Set a custom combo color? nah I think default are okey.
* Set the kiai from 01:00:520 ~ 01:16:883. Do it for all diffs I don't really think there could be called as kiai time, it doesn't fit imo, so I didn't set it.

Easy
* Map this diff until end of song please, like others diff okey

00:53:247 (1) - Too soon from spinner, or the beginners will can't reach the head slider after spin the spinner move it nearer to the center of the screen

Gu's Normal

01:00:520 (1) - Too far from spinner for normal diff, you need to make it closer
01:13:247 (1,2,3,4,5) - I wouldn't reccomend that 1/2 clicks in Normal diff. So I suggest you to change the pattern for this
01:25:860 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume

BakaHard
00:08:474 (2,3,4,5) - Hmm, the approach circle would be messy, after 1/2 click and then 1/4 click in one stack. This could be confusing for players while gameplay, or just me....
00:45:974 (1) - Sudden slow slider is makes confusing.... Try to decrease the spacing?
00:53:247 (1) - I think sudden fast slider makes confusing for players. Since this slider is on calm part in song, consider to make this slider slowly

Insane
01:25:747 (1) - I suggest you to change the samplesoft from Normal to Soft. It's weird having a tock song in low volume I am not sure what this means, cuz the spinner is almost silenced, I think it is alright? didn't find anything weird.

Nice map~
thanks~

All diffs updated.
Teru21
Hi! from my mod queue.. an epic song lol

[fanzhen's Easy]
00:22:792 (1) - x:376 y:224
00:38:701 (3) - the 3rd point slider , 1 grid right

[Baka's Hard]
00:32:679 - add circle

GL and have my star~ X3
Topic Starter
Nymph

Teru21 wrote:

Hi! from my mod queue.. an epic song lol

[fanzhen's Easy]
00:22:792 (1) - x:376 y:224 I think current is better
00:38:701 (3) - the 3rd point slider , 1 grid right I think they are the same?

[Baka's Hard]
00:32:679 - add circle not necessary I think

GL and have my star~ X3
thanks~
Andrea
[BakaHard]

01:26:325 (1) - End this spinner at 01:27:120 like the other difficulties.

[Insane]

00:43:257 (3) - New combo.

Good job!
tutuhaha
OAO妮姆芙姐姐你的节操呢?
Snowy Dream
OAO妮姆芙姐姐才2条 哭了我rank没希望
Topic Starter
Nymph

osuplayer111 wrote:

[BakaHard]

01:26:325 (1) - End this spinner at 01:27:120 like the other difficulties. ok,deleted the last slider and change the spinner.

[Insane]

00:43:257 (3) - New combo. added.
Good job!
thanks Andrea~
No_Gu
我都吊不到BAT肿么办
Andrea
Looks good now.

Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Nymph
thanks Andrea~
a970825
洗脑ED?
OhAHO
:)
Axey
应该把我的那行换成屎黄色
Topic Starter
Nymph

BakaHuang wrote:

应该把我的那行换成屎黄色
……阿黄 矜持啊……
ryuu
itsumade fatari de iru no kana ~
Arkaden_old
好~射星kira☆彡
Topic Starter
Nymph
Thanks [Ryuu] and NMB for stars~
Shana Aisaka
Go go! Ranked it!! XD Kai-kyuun~ <3
Topic Starter
Nymph
Thanks Shana ^w^
Twice_old
Easy 00:10:530这种滑条大丈夫?
Topic Starter
Nymph
没问题 不遇吐槽不回头
dete_lynn
很搞笑的图我非常喜欢。
Snowy Dream
快用中文版
Gonzvlo
I think the previously mentioned slider should be fine, mainly because the slider-path is not ambiguous. Alright, really nice mapset and interesting slider-shapes. Congratulations!

Baby, please kill me.
Low
aaa two ranked maps within 30 minutes
ryuu
congratulations *3*
veryveryvery cute mapset >w<
Andrea
Heart fixed.
threenash
gz! nice hs lol
fanzhen0019
\lol/
hoLysoup
:D!!
suzutsukikanade
o.o
gratz nymph-san
S o r d a
congratz~
Sumisola
Nymph low IQ
popner
\恭喜/
Snapoon
恭喜恭喜,终于rank了
Shana Aisaka
Omedetou!!!! :D
Topic Starter
Nymph
wow just came back and saw this...
thanks a lot everyone~!
No_Gu
瞎了
JoJo
啵一个
wcx19911123
太不科学了
KayeSara
OMG........居然没注意...............傲娇一个~kira~
Topic Starter
Nymph
^卖萌

下面也卖萌
Axey
congrats >3<
Haneii
Artist field shouldn't be the names of the anime characters but the voice actors who sing the song ;~; - Mutsumi Tamura & Chinatsu Akasak. "Yasuna" and "Sonya" should havebe in tags instead ().

Also, @ Yasuna to Sonya - Since when do we use Japanese (other than the artist name of course) in the artist field?

Please don't see this as me attacking the map (It's a nice set, and I love the song. Thank you for mapping it ^_^), I'm just pointing it out in case it's easy to fix (Although artists are in tags so it isn't a big deal when it comes to search)/bring attention to it so it doesn't happen again.
Topic Starter
Nymph

Haneii wrote:

Artist field shouldn't be the names of the anime characters but the voice actors who sing the song ;~; - Mutsumi Tamura & Chinatsu Akasak. "Yasuna" and "Sonya" should havebe in tags instead ().

Also, @ Yasuna to Sonya - Since when do we use Japanese (other than the artist name of course) in the artist field?

Please don't see this as me attacking the map (It's a nice set, and I love the song. Thank you for mapping it ^_^), I'm just pointing it out in case it's easy to fix (Although artists are in tags so it isn't a big deal when it comes to search)/bring attention to it so it doesn't happen again.
Thanks for remind here! But I have to say actually when I search the artist with my friend, we found Yasuna to Sonya as a group artist name, so I think it is right, actually at first I use Mutsumi Tamura & Chinatsu Akasak as the artist, but I changed it after several friends and modders suggestions. Anyway thanks~
Haneii
Yeah, I know it's written like that:

Just goes against the current format.

...hmm, If you say so ^_^
Topic Starter
Nymph
lol I think it is okey^^; thanks~