forum

Kiai Upgrade

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BioZap43

Kiai Upgrade

So i have a idea Why Don't add a kiai Customize Menu, like the content inside will be like :
  1. Kiai Star Burst Length & Add Burst
  2. Beat Light Colour
  3. Add Sound When Kiai Started
  4. Kiai Star Burst Animation Customization
  5. Visualization
Here's The Explanation :
  1. Kiai Star Burst Length & Add Burst Means, The PLayer can Customize how long would the kiai Star Burst Length will have (when the kiai started the star burst will came) & players can add bursts while in the kiai so that players wouldn't have to cut the kiai which will occur the warning on the AiMOD :V
  2. Beat Light Colour Means, Look at the menu when you hearing music when it enters the Kiai see on the Left side & right side there's a light beating off like the beat on the music Right?, So i say why don't you insert that feature to in-game Kiai, and the player can customizes its colour, Just to make the kiai more Rush & Pretty :u
  3. Add Sound When Kiai Started Means, The Player can add customized / own sound when the kiai started like "woooooooh!" scream sound / anything, maybe? :>
  4. Kiai Star Burst Animation Customization Means, The Player can customize the Star burst animation to go like left, right / anywhere & customizes it appearance on the in-game Kiai
  5. Visualization Means, The PLayer can create a visualization / Simple Storyboard like Beats, Equalizer Sticks (Idk if i say it right :v), Spectrum & etc. Like that at the side when its on the Kiai Mode!

So, What do you guys think? well i'm new to the community you can see that i joined 3 months ago but this is my advice so if you guys had a idea like me to upgrade the kiai say it here!
#UPGRADEKIAI Thanks For Reading! ありがとうございました!
PS:Well, maybe this can used in osu!lazer / osu!
abraker
I always wanted more distractions to keep me from getting FCs
worst fl player

abraker wrote:

I always wanted more distractions to keep me from getting FCs