forum

Halo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinn_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25
I play Halo: CE on my PC occasionally. A lot of fun to vent out anger!
Pokebis
Wow, I spent a great chunk of my past playing Halo PC/CE. I used to have like a thousand hours logged on them (put together) on Xfire (they have deteriorated now though). I was so good I was often banned from servers solely for that reason :roll: .
I also enjoyed making trick servers on CE and messing around with the dev console. I also made map mods on PC that made for some hilarious games.
Saturos
Decent game that's overrated and has a horrible community.

End.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
the above 2 posters r tru

Loginer
I had some fun with Custom Edition, but I've never tried the "real" games. Is the story good?
Pokebis

lukewarmholiday
Am I the only one who was unchallenged by legendary.
Loginer

Pokebis wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Is the story good?
Not really. It's decent though.
Well, that's what they said about Crysis 1/WARHEAD, and I loved the story in those two. Might as well give it a chance. :/
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Is the story good?
Not really. It's decent though.
Well, that's what they said about Crysis 1/WARHEAD, and I loved the story in those two. Might as well give it a chance. :/
It's good it just has a chilche twist that seemed necessary anyway.
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Loginer
firemunger

Loginer wrote:

this game + Stereography = Flawless win. :D
so true, playing Halo:CE on legendary is massive fun, multiplayer is fun but has many flaws.
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Ack, I remember walking through walls after a mod :)
RogueHiyru
xerxes_oli
^
that