forum

Osu on a labtop & trackpad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
Since I use a Macbook I was wonder, does anyone else have a problem of not being able to 'tap' to navigate through the Osu menu? Tapping doesn't do anything, although it works fine on my other games. For Osu I actually have to 'press-down' on the trackpad to input a click. If this happens to everyone else, is there any way to 'tap' to input a click? Why won't it work on Osu but on other games?
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
I found out that it's a problem on my end (probably because of the Macbook). I don't know how to fix it though... I have tried disabling trackpad drivers, graphic drivers; same thing. If someone can tell me the cause of this problem I might be able to find a way but I don't know what's causing it...

On a side note, I tried running Osu on my Mac using Virtual Box. 'Tap to click' worked, but very low FPS and very buggy images. I then installed GuestAdditions (which includes VirtualBox graphics drivers) and FPS increases and less buggy . However tap to click seems almost unresponsive. It works, but randomly. Like 1 out of 10-30 trys it works.

I asked someone who doesn't have this problem. Not a Macbook but he has an Intel graphics card. Seemed like the same driver as I have so... I'm lost.
Neruell
Really don't know but are you using windows? If not then I guess it can be an OS issue maybe.