forum

[osu!catch] 03/25/18 DJ OKAWARI ft. Rem (CV: Minase Inori) - I Love You by Hareimu Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should DJ OKAWARI ft. Rem (CV: Minase Inori) - I Love You by Hareimu be Loved?

Yes
80.49%
No
19.51%
Total votes: 41
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
DJ OKAWARI ft. Rem (CV: Minase Inori) - I Love You by Hareimu
Captain's Description (by SartNYAN OwO xD):
You have fans, people who really like something. You have big fans, people who adore and obsess over something. And then there is Hareimu, who took the time and effort to map the Re:Zero styled remix of DJ Okawari's Flower Dance. A very jumpy and fun map, which at the same time is soothing music-wise (that is if Rem's whispering doesn't drive you nuts). The map can prove fairly challenging to fc, even for high-end players, definitely something you can spend multiple attempts on. A good choice for loved picking for most people and a no-brainer for Re:Zero fans.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/721065