forum

January 2012 Monthly Chart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
As I mentioned before, Monthly charts will now begin in the middle of each month. As it is that time, here's the January 2012 chart.

The winners from the December 2011 chart are Remilia-Scarlet, Remilia-Scarlet, and CLSW. Great job on winning 2 charts and getting 6th on the last Remilia, and congrats to CLSW for winning CtB.

Good luck everybody!
ouranhshc
YAY ITS FINALLY HERE
DeathxShinigami
Just an announcement that the chart pack will be up either later tonight or possibly tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvience.

Edit: Packs up.
Haruhi_sama
Edit: Packs up.
zmj111
thank you for you all the same
Stefan
It was a boring month..
Takahisa
thx a lot
Kyoro x3
Plese help i'm new.:( I like Anime and osu is very cool.
Louis Cyphre

Kinda too quite here.
senaya

Kyoro x3 wrote:

hi. i'm from moldova too. pm me any questions you have :3
înţeleg şi l.română, но лучше на русском)
KamiSama007_old
Awesome ^^
KamiSama007_old
so how are you new to this if your rank is really up there? just asking and hello ^^
downloadman_old
8-) 8-) :)
nurazrinzulkaffli
:D love OSU! ;)
Snapoon
it's tired to me
amu07
hello
YodaSnipe
so i guess we're back to being late for the next month? -> February 2012?
Low
Late again. :o
Rey-volution
when Febuary chart is begin? :o
YodaSnipe
I don't even see the point of moving the monthly chart to the middle of each month. Seems like you'd still have the same issue, and it's quite evident it is happening.
KLSB
Mismagius
Cyclone had some problems and he is currently very busy. We are already with everything done - we just need him.
Topic Starter
Cyclone

YodaSnipe wrote:

I don't even see the point of moving the monthly chart to the middle of each month. Seems like you'd still have the same issue, and it's quite evident it is happening.
Your concerns have been noted. As noted in the previous post, I've been quite busy. On top of that, we are having some issues in the CAT, just as you suspect. I'll try and organize the CAT to prevent this from ever happening again.
YodaSnipe

Cyclone wrote:

Your concerns have been noted. As noted in the previous post, I've been quite busy. On top of that, we are having some issues in the CAT, just as you suspect. I'll try and organize the CAT to prevent this from ever happening again.
Thank-you for keeping us in the loop.
shadowkidfunny
Osu is just awesome ^_ ^