forum

[REGS CLOSED] osu!catch EZ/HT Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Introduction
Hello and welcome to all of you to osu!catch's first EZ/HT tournament! This tournament is a pretty gimmicky one, This tournament will be starting on Saturday April 14th. Every player is welcome to play, there is no pp limit. There's only 32 slots though. Seedings will be decided by a seeding round happening on the week-end of April 14th.

Rules
General Rules

1. The score used in this tournament will be ScoreV1.
  2. Players will be matched up through seeding in the Seeding Round.
  3. If the player is 10 minutes late for their match, they will be disqualified for that match.
  4. Commentators aren't allowed to bad-mouth players in any given scenario, if they still do they WILL be kicked out of the commentating team and will not be allowed back in.
  5. Rescheduling a match is allowed until 4 days after the schedule has been released. Matches will NOT be rescheduled after this date in any given scenario.
  6. You cannot nullify a beatmap for any reason.
  7. Only in the first 20 seconds of a map can the map be retried if anything hindering happens such as a disconnect. This is only allowed once per match for either player.
  8. If the beatmap ends in a draw, the beatmap has to be replayed again.
  9. Failing a beatmap still makes the score you got valid (even if you are not alive at the end of a song)
  10. You are allowed to ban 2 maps per match per player, meaning a total of 4 bans per match.
  11. You are only allowed to ban 1 map per mod per player, meaning you can only ban i.e. 1 Hidden map but your opponent can still ban another Hidden map.
  12. The player that rolls highest will pick and ban second.
  13. Ban alternation is used (Lower rolling player bans one map first, then the higher rolling player bans one map, then the lower rolling, then the higher rolling).
  14. Always remember that this is just a game (I.e behave yourself while the match is ongoing).
  15. If neither players shows up to conduct the match a roll will be done to determine the match’s winner
Mod Rules

1. There are 3 Easy, 3 Halftime, 3 Halftime + HardRock, 3 Easy + DoubleTime 3 Halftime + Hidden, 3 Easy + Flashlight and one Tiebreaker map.
  2. The Tiebreaker will be played as Easy + Halftime.
  3. When picking either DoubleTime or HardRock maps, you are NOT allowed to pick Hidden or Flashlight alongside.

Mappool
Seeding Round mappool format:
  1. 1 EZ map
  2. 1 HT map
  3. 1 HTHR map
  4. 1 EZDT map
  5. 1 HTHD map
  6. 1 EZFL map

Registrations and tournament dates/informations

To register yourself in the tournament, fill in the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVc06xi_jIXad9SlV16pmDaHIYutz_845A_GqCj8YPr3OHHg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.350161857&entry.1231497012&entry.2063326405&entry.460423699 and don't forget to join the Discord server for this tournament!

Here are the dates.
  1. March 18th-April 8th: Registrations
  2. April 14th : Seeding round
  3. April 28th : RO32
  4. May 5th : RO16
  5. May 12th : Quarter-finals
  6. May 19th : Semi-finals
  7. May 26th : Grand Finals

Prizes

1st Place : 4 months of supporter
2nd Place : 2 months of supporter
3rd Place : 1 month of supporter
Everyone else : Better luck next time!

Staff list

Hosts
  1. Kasumii-sama
  2. Gln_Markus
GFX
  1. [ LemonAdd ]
Mapsetters
  1. Setomi
  2. He Ang Erika
  3. _Asriel
  4. Gln_Markus
  5. Elusion
Referees
  1. Kasumii-sama
  2. Ryumi
  3. -Hi
  4. nikolomara
  5. DrawingWolf
  6. LaviSorrow
  7. Uniterno
  8. feliciaforever
  9. Ulvind
  10. ScarletRose
  11. Kebab De Poche

Streamers
  1. AutoLs
Casters
  1. Sartan
  2. Goblin
  3. Scarleteevee
  4. Razor Sharp
We are currently searching referees, streamers and casters! If yoou're interested and you have supporter (only for streamers and casters), please PM me (Kasumii-sama#3194) or Gln_Markus (Gln_Markus#7415) via Discord or forum PM! Any staff member apart from mapsetters are allowed to play btw.
Roido
I was born for this
[- -]
<3 ez fav mod
Chatie
same time as international tournament tho rip
Fubuki-
kaaaaaauloo gg im in
Lexii
oooo im in as well
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

ChatNYAN xD OwO wrote:

same time as international tournament tho rip
>not being able to do two tournaments at same time
noob
I love my cat
Hi I am participating but can I also commentate?
Arsene
hell yeah
eldnl
why not ez+hd? it is the funniest combination tho
_-Viper-_
im in boys
xdd1
Just signed up. Good luck to all!
pura-follia

• i just signed up. good luck guys!
    it's gonna be my first tournament c:
Fensalir
No more registration phase?
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Fensalir wrote:

No more registration phase?
Registrations are closed atm yes, forgot to edit title.
sweatily
Will there ever be another of these I can Join.