forum

Bahasa Malaysia Subforum [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +14
Topic Starter
mekadon_old
Well since we got quite a lot of posters here, and the thread already has 78 pages..

Besides we're running a small tournament, which is pretty irritating when you want to see the previous posts and such, plus other random posts..
xsrsbsns
:oops:
HeatKai
there
RhaiizoN
mamak.. teh tarik satu!

EDIT: support!
taiko_maniac1811
baik Rhaiipr0n~ xD
tunggu aq nk gak ==haus ni

EDIT : Support~ o/
akupp
Aww.. Hope can get this soon.. >.<
Gon
support!
Rey Fullbuster
support
Frizz
If only I can give votes :<
Oh well, support
Yumi14_old
Support!
gat1toneku
support!
-----
I won't troll there too if it's ever happened anyway
Dai
YES YES YES!!!
Sakura
Uhh you dont need to ask for a language subforum on feature requests, if your thread is that active it will eventually happen.
Corin

Sakura Hana wrote:

Uhh you dont need to ask for a language subforum on feature requests, if your thread is that active it will eventually happen.
Does this mean if the Chav thread is extremely active that we will get a Chav subforum too? :V
DerekMcD

Sakura Hana wrote:

This thread had other 1,000 posts and I really think it's time to have a sub-forum for themselves.

Look at the Swedish sub-forum, it has 11 topics.

But that's gotta be the thing to support for one though.
DerekMcD

Corin wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

Does this mean if the Chav thread is extremely active that we will get a Chav subforum too? :V
What about the Black/African-America thread, if it's gonna be more active hopefully. We need a Black/African-America subforum!!!
Rey Fullbuster
@kokoroanime: make you own topic in feature request section and STOP double posting
HeatKai

kokoroanime wrote:

Sakura Hana wrote:

This thread had other 1,000 posts and I really think it's time to have a sub-forum for themselves.

Look at the Swedish sub-forum, it has 11 topics.

But that's gotta be the thing to support for one though.
from now on, you got a fan, sir
awell
gogogo support
show more