1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

Whom do you like?

Dogs
29.52% 31
Cats
39.05% 41
Birds
14.29% 15
Pandas
17.14% 18
Total votes: 105
Please sign in to vote.
posted
read last post k

modding max 3 diffs for each mapset thx
posted
Hi there.

Artist: Umeboshi Chazuke- Title:Owari to Hajimari no Oto
Diff: just the guest diffs
Drain time:2:19 min
Genre:Chiptune/Artcore/Game
Link to beatmap:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739551
Additional notes :Map fairly homogeneous, with some stream section and jumpy parts




Thank you!
posted
Artist - Title: Showtek - The F-Track
Link towards your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/746060
Diff. you want me to focus on: Hard (the only one lol)
Any comments that you'd like to mention beforehand: my first map, quite jumpy and w/o streams
Thanks in advance!
http://knowyourmeme.com/news/heres-to-loss-the-internets-greatest-meme
posted

Azzedd wrote:

Artist: Umeboshi Chazuke- Title:Owari to Hajimari no Oto
Diff: just the guest diffs
Drain time:2:19 min
Genre:Chiptune/Artcore/Game
Link to beatmap:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/739551
Additional notes :Map fairly homogeneous, with some stream section and jumpy parts
Done

raccoongamer wrote:

Artist - Title: Showtek - The F-Track
Link towards your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/746060
Diff. you want me to focus on: Hard (the only one lol)
The song you've chosen hardly appears to me as rankable (lot of profanities).

As for the modding, I think you should refer to rule #6 that I've mentioned. I've examined your map and while I can see you've really tried your best, it lacks some fundamental requirements for a map to be ranked, so you should look at the links I've mentioned first.

Another tip from me to you is that study some good maps through the editor and compare them with what you know right now, and what new trick you could use in your map at any particular point. That's gonna be a lot more helpful!

Good luck with your map though!
posted
Artist - Title : Yooh - Phoebus
Link towards your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/745236
Diff. you want me to focus on : Master
Any comments that you'd like to mention beforehand :
posted
Hello
Artist - Title : ayase rie & Hanasaka Yui(CV: M.A.O) - yuima-ru*world vs. Harumachi Clover
Link towards your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724901
Diff. you want me to focus on : /
posted
Hello friend
R3 Music Box - Afterglow
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/749168#osu/1578039
If you could do both diffs that would be sublime
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/740129
ClariS - Luminous
Normal diff
mod everything thx kek
posted
NM please, mod my 3 diffs
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/747832
posted
hello :)
Artist - BUMP OF CHICKEN
Link towards your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1559863&m=0
Diff. you want me to focus on : mod advanced only would be fine :D
thanks!!
posted
NM
Artist - Title: Ross Bugden - Haunted
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/747686
Diff: both
ty
posted
NM
ClariS - SHIORI
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/720193#osu/1520550
don't mod Memories diff
it's full ver. btw
posted
NM Request
Artist - roots (might be someone else, I just can't read moon runes)
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/742575#osu/1567003
I don't mind what diff you want to mod, but choose a diff that hasn't been modded

Hopefully my map is good enough for you.
posted

Accepted


realy0_ Done
yosario Done
_Meep_ Done
-Yuni Done
bigfrog Done
ChuuritsuTv Done
ANuko Done

Rejected


bima fajar (read rule #3)

Maybe


lit120 (if I happen to mod it, it'll be only 2 diffs. and within 24 hours from now) Done

From now on I'll be taking only 5 requests per round. Please make sure you follow each rule before you post your request.

OPEN [#2]
posted
Karl Guerra - Monster Musume No Iru Nichijou Op
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/749875
Insane
My first time trying to do a map with somewhat "normal" spacing. Could use advice on how to make patterns look better when using distance snap or rotate tools
posted
Hi,
FELT - moonlight
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/747174
focus on lunatic if possible, thanks!
posted

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

My first time trying to do a map with somewhat "normal" spacing. Could use advice on how to make patterns look better when using distance snap or rotate tools
I'll PM you when I'm free.

MokouSmoke wrote:

Hi,
FELT - moonlight
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/747174
focus on lunatic if possible, thanks!
Done

OPEN

posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/745468#osu/1571584 - The beatmap length is slightly over 3 minutes but the mapped part is below 3 minutes so dw.
Highest diff mod preferable or just make your pick.
(I'll also accept a hard GD)
posted
henlo o/
Szatmari Orsolya & Som Krisztian - Baratok kozt
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1572488
RatinA0's Hard (but you can check the other diffs too if you have time owo)
30sec long map going for ranked but needs a few more mods to look better and etc
posted

RealMetMuster wrote:

Highest diff mod preferable or just make your pick.
(I'll also accept a hard GD)
Done (Normal and Hard), was tired so couldn't mod the higher diff

RatinA0 wrote:

henlo o/
Szatmari Orsolya & Som Krisztian - Baratok kozt
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1572488
RatinA0's Hard (but you can check the other diffs too if you have time owo)
30sec long map going for ranked but needs a few more mods to look better and etc
Done. I honestly couldn't find much to point at, still did mention a few things that you might find helpful.

Still Open!

show more
Please sign in to reply.