forum

[osu!mania] 3/11/18 O2i3 - Ooi [Game Edit] by LeiN- Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should O2i3 - Ooi [Game Edit] by LeiN- be Loved?

Yes
92.65%
No
7.35%
Total votes: 68
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
O2i3 - Ooi [Game Edit] by LeiN-
Captain's Description (by Shoegazer):
LeiN- gets another nominee for the Loved section with another old but gold chart. Ooi is infectiously catchy, and the chart complements its infectious catchiness with an incredibly exhilarating chart structure. Heavy chordjacks, frenzied (but nuanced) 1/4 jumpstreams, tactful use of SVs, they're all there. The chart is very very simple in structure, but that is really all you need to capture the essence of something as visceral and forward as this track. I don't think that anyone can make a chart structure for Ooi [Game Edit] that is significantly different from LeiN-'s chart that is significantly better than his interpretation.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/715074