1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted
https://imgur.com/a/ZjsIL

Hi,

I'm not sure but I think that I should have an A on the one with the Higher Accuracy.
posted
If you have enough 50s it can be an A.
posted
It is also possible that you missed a note on the A and slider broke on th S. For standard, an S requires no misses
posted

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It is also possible that you missed a note on the A and slider broke on th S. For standard, an S requires no misses
Pretty sure you can break on a slider as long as its not more than once/twice and having too many 50's will cause it to no longer count as an S
posted

Marshmallowy wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It is also possible that you missed a note on the A and slider broke on th S. For standard, an S requires no misses
Pretty sure you can break on a slider as long as its not more than once/twice and having too many 50's will cause it to no longer count as an S
Slider break doesn’t count as a miss
posted
if you have too much x50 the rank will be A no matter what
posted

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Marshmallowy wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

It is also possible that you missed a note on the A and slider broke on th S. For standard, an S requires no misses
Pretty sure you can break on a slider as long as its not more than once/twice and having too many 50's will cause it to no longer count as an S
Slider break doesn’t count as a miss
If you get a miss early map and do really good you could possibly get an S
posted
Any miss automatically prohibits you from getting an S, regardless of where it is in the map. As Sandy Hoey said, slider breaks do not count as a miss. You can get any number of these and still get an S.
Please sign in to reply.