forum

how far can i get with a membrane keyboard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deviationlark
i have a membrane keyboard and i dont know how far can i get with it, where i am at the point of having to get a new mechanical keyboard
Sebbe
You can always push it to the limit. No reason to get a mechanical keyboard if you don't feel like you need one :-]
You can go as far with membrane as with mechanical.
Aharu
I switched to mechanical keyboard after 3 years of playing. I'd say I improved a lot when using mechanical switch. Makes you faster at clicking circles. :^)
KupcaH
To infinite and beyond
the only issue I face with membrane keyboard is speed.
Aline
I think it is slow for single tap and streams.
If you can, buy a mechanical keyboard~
I wish I had one ;;
- e - v - b-
Yaong got to like #5 with a membrame keyboard so probably higher than that
Yujin Senpai

KupcaH wrote:

To infinite and beyond
the only issue I face with membrane keyboard is speed.
I am using membrane myself and I agree with speed. But just because you use a mechanical keyboard doesnt make you good either.
Dedication is the key to improve.
kai99
kupcah knows
i still play on my laptop scissor keys
loveleft
what exactly are the advantages of a mechanical keyboard? how would they increase your speed?
DeletedUser_6869432

loveleft wrote:

what exactly are the advantages of a mechanical keyboard? how would they increase your speed?
You don't need to press the key the whole way down to register a press, with practice you can single tap and stream at levels unachivable or ridiciously hard to do on membrane. It usually doesn't matter unless your doing something like 7 star maps + that are stream heavy
Ravioli-
with practices, you can pass cookie with membrane
ADelicateOrange
Technically, you can get #1. It's normally easier to higher ranks with a membrance keyboard since you don't have to bottom out your keyboard.