forum

Ohai thar =w=

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IotaSC
So while I've been playing osu! for around 4-6 months, more often and dedicated the past month or so, I realized I hadn't even started being a part of the forums yet. As such, I figured I'd introduce myself ^^

I'm Iota, or Daniel irl, I play mouse s/d (seeing as I have no tablet and the mouse accuracy is good for SC2). I have been penspinning for over two years, play sc2, osu, piano, and guitar (not crazy exceptional at any of them). I love anime, especially some of the deeper or more meaninful ones, as my sig/avatar would indicate I'm a huge Mawaru Penguindrum fanboy XD

Otherwise, any advice for working on better accuracy? My overall is like 86%, though partly from mostly playing songs I just barely pass with a C/B versus a bunch of easy A/S's. Playing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMFa_GoLYlk, it's never the streams that kill me, it's getting misses from inaccuracy on the easier parts, atm I can only get 33% to 50% or so through the song >.>''

While streams aren't a big issue for me, if I start offset and getting 100s I can never really correct it one it's already offset, aka I get a 100 I keep getting 100s in streams usually.....any good way to work on that?

I'm really really bad at osu still, but look forward to improving more and more!
Starry_old
Well streams are just move at the speed of stream and to use both buttons / clicks. Just play streams more and you'll get better.

And a good way to improve your accuracy is to play hidden. But the only actually way to improve your accuracy is to play more!

Anyways, Welcome to osu! community and enjoy your stay <3
mathexpert
Basically, practicing more will improve your osu skillz. Mods/playing extremely hard songs may make it faster, but as long as you aren't FC-ing every song on the first try you will improve with time. ^^

Anyways, welcome to osu!, enjoy your stay~
Sander-Don
Welcome to the forums :3
Fabi
SEIZON SENRYAKU!
Topic Starter
IotaSC

Ever17 wrote:

SEIZON SENRYAKU!
♥_♥ very much so

Thanks guys!

Although....I forgot to edit the registry to turn mouse accel off on this computer, which I've been using the whole month while at home for winter break DDDD:

Time to un-regress ;-;