Total Posts
Topic Starter
schvkii
Problem Details:
2 Cursors while playing, one is the default Windows Cursor showing up
and one is the osu! cursor
I have to restart to fix it as usually

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
No screenshots or videos taken yet, cause I didn't even know if I should post or not, I just left it like
to the side but now I should take it seriously more and ill take screenshots if it happens maybe again
it is not happening like every time but still, it's a pretty cringy bug tbh...

osu! version: 20171227.1beta
Death
Close any programs you have running in the background and disable any overlays you have enabled. Discord's in-game overlay seems to be the cause of this for a lot of people, and I think it's turned on by default. Make sure you completely close Discord instead of minimizing it, which it also does by default.
Topic Starter
schvkii
Thanks, i will try that out

if it still doesn't help ill reply back, but it happens not so often
I have to wait maybe for the time it will happen again, it's not that common
but its pretty cringy like i said .-.
Tobias Leander
If you have any overlays enabled it will happen, please look at your discord settings and then overlay and check if its enabled, if so disable it.
If it ever happens and it wont go away a restart of the computer should fix it.
Topic Starter
schvkii

Tobias Leander wrote:

If you have any overlays enabled it will happen, please look at your discord settings and then overlay and check if its enabled, if so disable it.
If it ever happends and it wont go away a restart of the computer should fix it.
Thanks, i will try it
Lucia Nanami
1.Turn on the raw input
2.Turn on the Fullscreen
3.Turn off the Letterboxing

That should help
solkings
It's happening to me too, but I don't play on Windows, I play in Mac. Do you guys think it's for the same reason? The overlays, I mean. I don't know what to do since I hace a mac version, it's not the "official one". Does anybody knows how to help me? <3 I have tried the discord thing, but it still happens to me every single time I open osu! and it's really distracting for me. I think it might be the new update, but i'll check it.