forum

FCK RAWR

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sorun
I just can't get any better at this. Not one map on insane have I passed with a "C" or better and look how long I have been playing. Sure I'm off and on but still I should at least be able to pass a map on insane! FCKK
Sorry had to vent...

Should I start over from the beginning doing easy maps and working my way up ? Would a graphics tablet help me play better ? I'm not sure what I should do to better my skill.
M i l o t i c

Sorun wrote:

I just can't get any better at this. Not one map on insane have I passed with a "C" or better and look how long I have been playing. Sure I'm off and on but still I should at least be able to pass a map on insane! FCKK
Sorry had to vent...

Should I start over from the beginning doing easy maps and working my way up ? Would a graphics tablet help me play better ? I'm not sure what I should do to better my skill.
i think you shoud start off playing map on normal or hard.
dNextGen
play whatever you want,hard/insane diff would be better

you will get better as the time passes by

and forcing yourself to get better at this game is not a good idea
SilentWings_old
You have only 2000 play count. Relax.
gat1toneku
seeing your stats, when i was about the same level/rank as you i didn't even bother to touch insanes, or even hards
lolcubes
With that much playtime per month, you probably won't rise in skill fast, or at all.
Just play more and practice more.
Ephemeral
difficulty spread is so balls to the wall broken at the moment that the "insane" that you're probably playing at the moment would have constituted for an approval another, lunatic or extra map 6 months ago.

don't feel too bad about it.
Sander-Don

Ephemeral wrote:

difficulty spread is so balls to the wall broken at the moment that the "insane" that you're probably playing at the moment would have constituted for an approval another, lunatic or extra map 6 months ago.

don't feel too bad about it.
This, exactly lol.

But yeah, just keep practicing! You'll get better~
Wishy
What Ephemeral said, some very old hard would be considered normal nowadays, and same some normal insanes would have been considered ridiculously hard years ago. Don't feel bad if you're not able to play some insanes at all. Just play songs you like and you'll get used to the game eventually. Of course, you must challenge yourself, always, play stuff you have a hard time clearing or getting good accuracy, don't ever limit yourself by playing maps where you can easily get an A or an S. If you get an FC easily then you can't really do any better, if you keep getting a C then there's a lot for you to improve!
silmarilen
look at my play history.
it took till the big jump in plays before i could even do the easier insanes.
Frizz
I used to played Normal maps, then I took an arrow to the knee.

On a serious note, try something easier first, something like normal/hard maps. Try to FC them and after you get used to them, move on to insanes. That's what I do tbh.
kriers
Spam impossible wtfness until it makes sense.
Neruell

dNextGen wrote:

play whatever you want,hard/insane diff would be better

you will get better as the time passes by

and forcing yourself to get better at this game is not a good idea
Someday you will just look ar your plays from past and laugh about how easy they are now.
knjiga
Try to pass every map.

If you see that you can possibly pass a map, try until you succeed. If you fail, move to the next one. Repeat the same process once you try them all.
Shohei Ohtani
Do what I do and stop playing, just map.

Or maybe explore the depths of taiko and CtB. I turned out to not be that good at osu! once I changed from a wired mouse to a wireless mouse, but it turns out that I was kinda decent at CtB (I used to be like, rank #700 before I stopped playing~), and I turned out to enjoy CtB more then I did osu!~.
thelewa
play the drums for a year and have bipolar disorder, you will be a pro player like me that way