forum

Why i dislike the new osu site

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SanzenSekai
on the old osu website as i click on a profile of either a friend or good player, i get everything i want to know in my screen immediately in big bold letters. I want to know their pp the most, then i look at their stats and under that i will check the pp scores for each song. those 3 are all so obvious yet so close to each other and easy to find on the old website. while the new one has a small pp number i had to search for in a little black box, all the details/stats are so much smaller and harder to read and i feel like the lesser important things like how many hours someone played are displayed obviously on top as if they're more important. then when i go to the bottom and click on a drop menu it brings me so deep down and i have to scroll back again. Some things might seem small but together its as if the new site even with its great design brings all the important things down and the less important things up and bright. I get it its cool someone got 200 SS's but 90% of the community doesnt care about that, they want to see your pp, top plays and info.

i do think the design overall is absolutely great but i dislike the blackness, miss closing or opening tabs only i want to see and just the importance being thrown away. so overall as it currently is i will never go on the new site, please either keep both or show people what they want instead of the unnesicary 500 A ranks he scored.
Rivals_7
not a place for ranting

if you have any advice or suggestion regarding new web, go here https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues