Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy.Style (2.03 stars, 99 notes)
  2. Normal.Style (3.92 stars, 141 notes)
  3. Hard.Style (4.83 stars, 278 notes)
Download: ESTi - OblivioN
Download: ESTi - OblivioN (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Update Oct.20 changed all the offsets to 860(which I think is approximately correct)
corrected all the space snap problem in all difficulties.

Update Oct.30 changed the offset to 870.

Update Oct.30
changed the offset back to 865, will ask for further check later.

changed the name of difficulties into the format of DJMax

fixed some small problem in ACT.EASY and ACT.NORMAL difficulty

remade some small parts in ACT.HARD[MX] difficulty.

changed the video to a clear version.

add backgrounds for no-video download.

Thank Cyclone for the media files. :)

Full Upload done.

Update Nov.1

Well, No big changes,
Correct the name of the difficulty in Djmax Format (finally)
changed the offset to 868

Update Nov.2

Changed all the offsets to 13,613 which is the initial offset of darri's one
Changed back the tick rate to 1 for all the difficulties
Rearranged the sound effect for all the difficulties.
Remade some small part in Hard.Style difficulty.
Larto
So, I looked at your beatmap :P

Timing:
BPM: 141
Offset: 800

(Please use ONE Offset for all difficulties ;P)

There are also many beatspacing issues. I can't list them all, because, frankly, there are many of them D: But I give you an example of what you have to correct.
For example, on Easy difficulty.
00:15:337 (1) - Is spaced to close to (5)'s end. Issues like that are on all difficulties, so please, go through your beatmaps using distance snapping once more so this can get ranked :)

Also, on Insane difficulty, I'm not sure if a beatmap with slider spam like that still can get ranked. I mean, the times of Marisa-Ranking are over, aren't they?
But please DON'T delete it, better get a BAT to tell you if it's right or not, because I think it's really sweet.
Sousei
omg nooooooooo i knew my laziness would make me feel bad D::DD:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D
Topic Starter
sunfantasy

Larto wrote:

So, I looked at your beatmap :P

Timing:
BPM: 141
Offset: 800

(Please use ONE Offset for all difficulties ;P)this is really a problem, I didn't correct it, because first I made it with offset 900 ,and then I found it getting less and less, so it's different with all diffculties :lol:

There are also many beatspacing issues. I can't list them all, because, frankly, there are many of them D: But I give you an example of what you have to correct.
For example, on Easy difficulty.
00:15:337 (1) - Is spaced to close to (5)'s end. Issues like that are on all difficulties, so please, go through your beatmaps using distance snapping once more so this can get ranked :)I will correct it. ;)

Also, on Insane difficulty, I'm not sure if a beatmap with slider spam like that still can get ranked. I mean, the times of Marisa-Ranking are over, aren't they? aha..I made it that way because the rhythm there is really fast, but to make too many different notes will be too difficult, I wonder what else can I do with that part, just have a break like the other two difficultys :)
But please DON'T delete it, better get a BAT to tell you if it's right or not, because I think it's really sweet.
anyway, thanks for your advice. I will check it later and make it better. this song is very popular in music game world, so it's really hard to make it for everyone to like it :)
Topic Starter
sunfantasy
:roll: Any other advices?
This is my first piece. There might be a huge many problems. I will appreciate that if anyone can helps me out :) .
Topic Starter
sunfantasy
I'm just bumping this up,

is there a BAT who would mod it for me please
James
timing feel super early. i cant tell that much but i think it needs +10 to +30 offset. play around with it.
whats with the 30fps video when you can get a neat quality from this guy.
I think BT Sousei has one too.

I suggest to combine Sousei/Darri/and your difficulty here. Please don't map 3 insanes...
I don't like seeing 3 oblivion ranked. Although its allowable.. FOR THEM HAHA :lol:
Cyclone
Hmm? Videos not 60 fps? Here's all the song's media, have fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4fyuv2qomlu
Topic Starter
sunfantasy

James wrote:

timing feel super early. i cant tell that much but i think it needs +10 to +30 offset. play around with it.
I've changed it to 870, further check tomorrow.

James wrote:

whats with the 30fps video when you can get a neat quality from this guy.
I think BT Sousei has one too.
I'll ask xxsousei if he has a better one. my video source was really poor, and after editing again it looks like mosaic.

James wrote:

I suggest to combine Sousei/Darri/and your difficulty here. Please don't map 3 insanes...
I don't like seeing 3 oblivion ranked. Although its allowable.. FOR THEM HAHA :lol:
We've talked about it yesterday, sousei has already done one, a super insane one. He said he would not like to submit it. so after darri finishes his edition we'll combine together.

and to Cyclone

I can't get access to that website, it seems that it blocks mainland China.
Cyclone
ok then, TAKE THAT! (phoenix wright style)

http://up.ppy.sh/files/oblivion.rar

Don't forget to Full Submit.
Cyclone
If you really want to follow DJMAX style difficulty names, Then it would be Hard Style, Normal Style, and Easy Style. You've copied what was in the pictures, though i guess i can't blame you.

I'll get a mod post up later, i just woke up, so i'm not really ready to mod.

Topic Starter
sunfantasy
then maybe I will label it as" Oblivion format" :)
Topic Starter
sunfantasy
I'm a little bit~ upset about darri's ob get ranked very soon and my oblivion is still here after about two weeks :(

well, this map have easier difficulties than darri's ones. I think it may offer people more choices in difficulty.

if it is really not rankable, maybe it better be put into graveyard since no one will look at it anymore, there's already an oblivion.

if there's any problem that can be fixed, please just let me know.
James
its called favoritism~

since majority(if not, everyone except me) allows ranking of similar songs of the same length, lets try it here..

offset 880, if im wrong with the offset, just get darri's initial offset.

all difficulties:
too much clap, some finish sounds placed doesnt sound good

hard:
tick rate 1
00:27:26 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,etc) - i LOVE the sound of this.
00:34:07 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i HATE the sound of this. change it
01:22:58 (1,2,3,4) - change

normal:
tick rate 1

easy:
tick rate 1
Topic Starter
sunfantasy
the sound effect is now better I think.
James
bubble. ask another mod to pop up the bubble. maybe cyclone hahaha

i still dont like these sliders 00:34:03~00:40:63..
Sinistro

James wrote:

ask another mod to pop up the bubble
Guess he asked the wrong mod.

<3
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Multiple versions of the same song are allowed and welcomed.
James
and this song was uploaded waaay before darri uploaded his version..
darrihuka
YES

I decided to map this after i got sousei's version, and i didn't know this one exist when i start mapping.
I asked for sunfantasy's permission for not joining with him.

IT'S DIFFERENT STYLE