forum

Danceroid - Galaxias

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaiHagiwara1
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 25, 2011 at 11:04:27 PM

Artist: Danceroid
Title: Galaxias
Source: Danceroid
BPM: 123.18
Filesize: 11170kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. COCO Hard (3.75 stars, 141 notes)
  2. Kozue INSANE (4.68 stars, 159 notes)
  3. Maam Normal (3.18 stars, 118 notes)
  4. Yuzuki Easy (2.29 stars, 100 notes)
Download: Danceroid - Galaxias
Download: Danceroid - Galaxias (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap. This is by Danceroid, They sing and dance to awesome japanese songs. XD Hope you have fun with this. I worked hard :D Please help this to become Rated. I hope to see that people play it sometime soon. ~MaiHagiwara1~
GrelltheReaper
Great Beatmap ^^ Really enjoyed it :) I love to play it <3
:lol: :oops: :P :!: :!: :!: 8-)
mecchamomo
OMG I LOVE THIS :D It's so cute ^^ I wanna learn it too! Maybe if I keep playing it I'll learn it :D :P
Tshemmp
Some general things: Set a preview point.
The timing is only in easy correct (or at least more correct than in the other diffs).
Use hitsounds! I can't give you hints where, because I suck with hitsounding myself, but you have to use them!

The Insane diff is... First of all: why the hell you use HD, AR, and OD of 10?? This is totally non-fitting, neither with the mapping style nor with the song!

Now the map itself: Everything is okay until 00:25:715. Here your random placement of hitobjects starts. They don't follow any rhythm (or maybe a very strange one; I mean you used 1/6 beat snap divisor. For an unexperienced mapper like you it is probably better to start with 1/4 beat snap divisor.)! After I reached this point I stopped playing/checking the map. You really have to remap this.

Hard: open AIMod (ctrl+shift+a) and check out the problems yourself. Keyword: distance snap.

Normal: Use distance snap.

Easy has the same problem as Insane: WTF YOU USE 1/6 BEAT SNAP DIVISOR. This strange rhythm is totally non-playable!

This must sound demotivating. Sorry.
Shoujo
I have to agree with Tshemmp here. This needs some work. Actually, a lot of it. Give it another shot, okay?

As for the general details, you've got a few mistakes.

Title: galaxias!
Artist: galaxias!

Danceroid is (I assume) just the name of the group of girls dancing to this song. An example you will find everywhere on Nico Nico Douga and Youtube. galaxias! is the artist's (group's) actual name. The group consists of three prominent names: Shibasaki Kou, DECO*27, and DJ TeddyLoid.

I hope this clears up any confusion! :)

Is it just me or is the video file pretty big?
nizidafabie
You need some improvements on easy.
It's imposible to get no x's
I hope you'll work on it soon because there are no ranked maps with this song.
overall it's a good job. but it needs more.. maybe even mods or something..
HAKIN_old
这图做的真垃圾
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.