forum

why is this game so hard and why is it weeb central?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII
weeb profile pics and weeb songs, how do i find actual good beatmaps and filter out the weeb shit
Sandy Hoey
Lots of people who play this game are fans of anime, and maps are community created so they reflect the tastes of the community. That being said, there are still lots of songs that are not Japanese. There are beatmap filters when you search the website that will let you choose genre
E m i
cuz u made this account just to ask this question
pandaBee
Noice multi account bro!
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII
why do you think multi account?

pandaBee wrote:

Noice multi account bro!
Endaris
I compiled a list of maps some years ago when someone asked for relaxing music:
t/356132/start=0
Some "weeb" stuff will be in it but no underaged lolis screaming at you.
E m i

+

lIllllIllllIII wrote:

weeb profile pics and weeb songs
can't be a non-multi sry

scores are obvious enough in a weird way where it's like a few different people are playing on your account
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

Endaris wrote:

I compiled a list of maps some years ago when someone asked for relaxing music:
t/356132/start=0
Some "weeb" stuff will be in it but no underaged lolis screaming at you.
THANK YOU of course the helpful stuff comes from non weeb player
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

Momiji wrote:

+

lIllllIllllIII wrote:

weeb profile pics and weeb songs
can't be a non-multi sry

scores are obvious enough in a weird way where it's like a few different people are playing on your account
look at my play hours, im just improving fast. what makes it seem like multiple people are playing on my account?
worst fl player

Momiji wrote:

cuz u made this account just to ask this question
pandaBee
I'm raffing so hard right now thank you OP
Kyrari
Technically Inferno Cop is an anime so Endaris is still a weeb
pandaBee

VanillaSandvich wrote:

Technically Inferno Cop is an anime so Endaris is still a weeb
Can confirm. Also he loves mountain climbing lolis and Haitai.
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII
fucking weebs
Kondou-Shinichi
to avoid "weeb" stuff, dont download any with "tv size" on it,
youll have avoided 90% of them
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

to avoid "weeb" stuff, dont download any with "tv size" on it,
youll have avoided 90% of them
ok i keep that in mind
- Zuramaru -
Serious question. How can the songs be weeb if Japanese people made them? :roll:

But yeah there are non-Japanese techno/electronic songs too if you look. You could try using http://www.osusearch.com too where you can filter by genre and/or language or download beatmap packs from the osu site here.
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

Krypto wrote:

Serious question. How can the songs be weeb if Japanese people made them? :roll:

But yeah there are non-Japanese techno/electronic songs too if you look. You could try using http://www.osusearch.com too where you can filter by genre and/or language or download beatmap packs from the osu site here.
Some japanese songs are OK, but when you have girls screaming at the highest possible pitch thats where i draw the line of weeb
winber1
just play the technical maps
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII
and WTF is up with people saying my account is multi? i have got all the scores/plays on this account. plz point out what makes my account seem multi
-Makishima S-
You are multi.

34 hours / 18 days gives not even 2 hour per day.

I have never seen in my whole time of playing this game newbie who shot over 1k pp in 2 weeks by playing not even 2 hours per day.

With this kind of (2 fingers) "legit" progression, you should be top100 in 3-4 months.

AR9 OD7,5 with 99% acc after 34 hours of playing - stop telling yourself you are not a multi.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/609855?m=0
YuugouP - YELLOW TRICK [oko's Insane] (98.62%)
10 days ago

After 8 days of playing, under 19 plays.

Don't need more proofs, you are a multi.
winber1
oh is this a game about who can derail this thread the most dammmmmm

how about that superbowl this sunday tho, patriots gon win
Caput Mortuum
hey guys mod my map plis
-Makishima S-
Sounds interesting. Philadelphia go go!

This topic was already finished, he got his answer depite being in this game for a while, didn't had courage to make this thread from main account.... no reason to treat this guy seriously.
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

[Taiga] wrote:

You are multi.

34 hours / 18 days gives not even 2 hour per day.

I have never seen in my whole time of playing this game newbie who shot over 1k pp in 2 weeks by playing not even 2 hours per day.

With this kind of (2 fingers) "legit" progression, you should be top100 in 3-4 months.

AR9 OD7,5 with 99% acc after 34 hours of playing - stop telling yourself you are not a multi.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/609855?m=0
YuugouP - YELLOW TRICK [oko's Insane] (98.62%)
10 days ago

After 8 days of playing.

Don't need more proofs, you are a multi.
SO you think i get someone to make plays on my account? PLUS i have a lot more than that in hours, my internet is garbage so i play offline very often
PLUSSSS im pretty sure the game runs off time actually spent playing maps, not how long the client is open for. so 34 hours is a actual shit ton, despite me actually having more than 34 hours. and you just say im a multi from 1 play i made, thats pretty bold considering im sure its bannable if you get someone to play on your account
yuhaii
SO you think i get someone to make plays on my account? PLUS i have a lot more than that in hours, my internet is garbage so i play offline very often
nobody will believe you unless you actually provide proof that you set all those scores. I know Australia WiFi is bad, but your account was registered 18 days ago. people don’t even know if you’re legitimately setting those scores offline before you create the account or you’re a multi.
this is why people already presume you are a multi.
also: 34hour is a small amount of playtime, not large. most people when they get to this amount they either have around 100hour or even 70hour.

please end the discussion.
kartonrealista

lIllllIllllIII wrote:

You have a 3* 92% FC on the second day of playing and then after a couple of days you start to FC 4* maps with >98% acc? Yeah right. Completely legit.
-Makishima S-

lIllllIllllIII wrote:

PLUSSSS im pretty sure the game runs off time actually spent playing maps, not how long the client is open for. so 34 hours is a actual shit ton, despite me actually having more than 34 hours. and you just say im a multi from 1 play i made, thats pretty bold considering im sure its bannable if you get someone to play on your account
No, you just created another account here, while having already one because either you don't have courage to speak your mind from main account or you just want to troll - both cases were met here already.

For how long your account exist, this scores are not even possible for a newbie due how this game handles difficulty and how human body require to turn into specific actions and reaction to play high AR+OD. There was not a single legit newbie who set example of score what I pointed within a week.

Everyone here have right to call you multi till you actually prove you are not one. Soz, it is how this works. Nobody likes multi-account users same as cheaters. Right now:
- this thread and your behavior here
- your scores and timespan when they were made
- choice of maps (playing weeb maps despite complaining about them)
- overall accuracy of plays
Proves that you are multi-acc or a cheater or both, your multi is to troll people around.
No reason to take your seriously.
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

kartonrealista wrote:

- this thread and your behavior here
- your scores and timespan when they were made
- choice of maps (playing weeb maps despite complaining about them)
- overall accuracy of plays
1 - all i have said is i dont like weebs and their maps that much
2 - i have average 93% accuracy, i find it easier to play fast maps rather than slow ones, look at when i started i was playing 2-3 star maps with like 90% accuracy (sometimes lower) but when i moved to higher 3-4 maps my accuracy improved, PLUS this aint my first rhythm game
3- NO SHIT I PLAY SOME WEEB MAPS this game is full of it hence why i made this thread, but if you look at my most played maps only a few are weeb
4 - like i said 93% average accuracy aint that good? i went into a online lobby and everyone had like 99-97%. if you look at my accuracy its higher on faster maps than it is on slow maps. i cant just 99% EVERY MAP, the ones i get like 94+% are very specific types of maps that are fast enough i can follow easy and be accurate on.

IDK what proof i can show but its putting me on hard tilt u saying im a cheater
yuhaii

lIllllIllllIII wrote:

1 - all i have said is i dont like weebs and their maps that much
2 - i have average 93% accuracy, i find it easier to play fast maps rather than slow ones, look at when i started i was playing 2-3 star maps with like 90% accuracy (sometimes lower) but when i moved to higher 3-4 maps my accuracy improved, PLUS this aint my first rhythm game
3- NO SHIT I PLAY SOME WEEB MAPS this game is full of it hence why i made this thread, but if you look at my most played maps only a few are weeb
4 - like i said 93% average accuracy aint that good? i went into a online lobby and everyone had like 99-97%. if you look at my accuracy its higher on faster maps than it is on slow maps. i cant just 99% EVERY MAP, the ones i get like 94+% are very specific types of maps that are fast enough i can follow easy and be accurate on.

IDK what proof i can show but its putting me on hard tilt u saying im a cheater
people aren’t tilt on calling you a cheater, they only believe this because we don’t know if you legit set those scores, or is multiaccounting. again, people aren’t going to take you or this thread seriously if you’re acting with this kind of behavior.
end of discussion.
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

yuhaii- wrote:

people aren’t tilt on calling you a cheater
different meaning, tilt means to annoy and i said its annoying me saying im cheater but anyway, i just gave 4 points on why this account im legit and your response is to end discussion? IK i was sorta trolly with the weeb name calling but u all called me a multi/cheater when i didnt even mention my plays/account. now that i give reasonable points i cant be taken seriously?
Caput Mortuum
plays 3* dt on your 5th day playing ok
tell me what kind of rhythm games you have played before
Topic Starter
lIllllIllllIII

Eraser wrote:

plays 3* dt on your 5th day playing ok
tell me what kind of rhythm games you have played before
i have played like 150 hours of DJ hero (yes its a shitty version of guitar hero) plus i play pc games that require alot of precision/timing skill like i wanna be the boshy and the only reason im playing osu is because i got a drawing pad for Christmas so it makes the game like piss easy when you start.
pandaBee
Im going to root for the eagles because im a contrarian
banoodles
pretty hott am I right
-Karu
Ok i was wondering the same a few months ago, and i realized that rythmical games are popular AF in Japan wich makes weebs to play osu, with this well, anime is plagued, and about the hard well i havent done a actual research about it but i've find out with the experience of life that most people can't sync with the rythm as i do, so maybe is hard for you for that reason if not well then you need to practice like any other game and sport wich are hard too if you havent played them before
raccoongamer

Jotakaru wrote:

Ok i was wondering the same a few months ago, and i realized that rythmical games are popular AF in Japan wich makes weebs to play osu, with this well, anime is plagued, and about the hard well i havent done a actual research about it but i've find out with the experience of life that most people can't sync with the rythm as i do, so maybe is hard for you for that reason if not well then you need to practice like any other game and sport wich are hard too if you havent played them before

Well, the game is hard because of the technical aspect of "syncing with the rhythm", being dragging the mouse and clicking the circles simultaneously. Struggles in streaming, stamina requirements, mouse drifting - many of these technical details make the game hard overall, IMO.
RamenBucket
ha osu as a rhythm game funny joke

also pls dont necro
show more