forum

t+pazolite Feat. Rizuna - Distorted Lovesong [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arroz
Etto...

i want to make a Guest Difficulty... please.. let me do it ÒWÓ !!!
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito

Yuuki Katsuki wrote:

Etto...

i want to make a Guest Difficulty... please.. let me do it ÒWÓ !!!
Sorry, I refused allready some guest diff. requests.
I want to get this approved just with my diffs.
Archangel Tirael
You missed a letter in the Tags ... And the little you have them... One's all.
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Ah, both is okay.
Rizuna or Rizna. People are using both of them because normaly on japanese it is calles リズナ [Rizuna]. Rizna is the "english" translation.
But thank you for checking that.

EDIT:
OU sh*t?! It is graveyard?? loooooool
[Luanny]
..;_;
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
If I could I would revive it now, but since I lost the supporter status, I lost one free slot, damn it.
SapphireGhost
Note: I know this is graved but a conscience prevents me from not modding it.

Hi, I have felt bad for not modding this every single day after you asked me to because I knew I was technically supposed to, even though it wasn't bubbled. As such, I am here now. After looking at the map for a while, I decided to give my general thoughts instead of going pattern-by-pattern.

[General]
- You need a custom slider border to go with the custom hitcircle overlay, which would in this case be "SliderBorder : 255,255,255" under the [Colours] section of your .osu files.
- More readable combo colours would be good. Try to have a greater contrast with the background. Maybe use green, orange, red like in the storyboard? (it is possible to colourize things in-game now, if you wanted to have one image instead of three)

[Insane]
- Since you gave me an honest PM and I'm not approving this (yet?) I'll give you an honest opinion here.
  1. Spacing could be regulated in places where it is currently inconsistent. 01:34:625 (1,2,3) - example. Instead of using 1.0, 1.0, 1.5 distance spacing, 1.25, 1.25, 1.25 leads into the 01:35:125 (3,4,5) jump better. (screenshot) This is an example of using acceleration as opposed to more sudden increases in spacing. On a somewhat related note, using one combo per measure helps keeps things organized and readable.
  2. Design could look better. I would have used a slightly higher slider velocity to start with, such as 1.6. Note that using a multiple of 0.16 or preferably 0.32 as your slider velocity helps keep things aligned in the map. 00:03:125 (1,2,3,1) - example. If the start of (2) doesn't overlap with the body of the first (1), and the end of (2) doesn't overlap with the start of the second (1), the pattern looks better visually. (screenshot)
  3. Patterns could use more creativity. I'd like to see patterns that are not only visually appealing, but memorable and keep with you after you play the map. 01:13:125 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - example. Since I focus a lot on patterns, I lined up the two (1) start points after making them both the same (rotated) shape, made the first (1,2,3) into an equilateral triangle and had (4) be horizontally symmetrical to (3). You don't have to be as obsessive as me, and this probably isn't the most memorable pattern, but it's an example of how you can put effort into the structure and design of patterns.
  4. Rhythms should be varied but still make sense. 02:33:125 (3,1,2) - example. It'd be fitting to start the next combo on the downbeat at 02:34:125 as opposed to the offbeat at 02:34:000. It's more intuitive for the combo to start on the downbeat as opposed to the offbeat, giving a better playing experience. Here's what I used personally: (screenshot). I could explain it, but I think you've had enough explaining for now.
I know this is a lot, especially just for one difficulty (I spent over an hour on it) , but hopefully my advice will be somewhat helpful for your osu!standard mapping career. Sorry for taking so long and again, good luck and happy mapping!
Saten
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
@SapphireGhost: Wow, thank you really much! I didn't changed yet all since I want to take my time for it to make it better, but I used and changed allready a few things.
Also sorry for delay, I was not able to revive the map because of less slots, but because of Saten I was able to do it now.

Obviously, here is you kudosu, even if I don't understand why it is just one. What I applied allready was really helpfull.

@Saten: May god bless you. I love you.
Touche
Why in graveyard ;_;
azenet
Great beatmap, I love it ! I can't really much help you on mapping, but I'd just like to mention the hitsounds are really too harsh.
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Thank you azenet.
I didn't give up the project, for the people who are still interested in it. When I have time and finish my other projects I will revive it again.
Natsu
Background:
taiko_bg.jpg is 800x600, which differs from the recommended size of 1024x768.
bg.jpg is 800x600, which differs from the recommended size of 1024x768.

SB Elements Not .png:
sb\bg_white.jpg
sb\bg_blurred.jpg

Nice map :p
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Well, let's give it a chance, shall we?
[Luanny]
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
wendao
Rizna or Rizuna (?)
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Rizna would be the western style. Rizuna(リズナ) is written down on romaji.
ErunamoJAZZ
According to http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Song_Setup#Song_ ... _Meta_Data , Source: This is not to be used for things like album titles.
so... HARDCORE SYNDROME 4, move to Tag.
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
Project resurrected, trying to finish Extreme.
Also moved "HARDCORE SYNDROME 4" to tags, thanks Erunamo.
Ace3DF
Insane:
03:07:500 (1,2) - Kinda hard to tell it was going to go super fast, maybe make the first ones smaller and then the next ones grow bigger and bigger. Just to give some kind of indication that it's fast
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.