forum

I need help with the healthbar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SeagNoEvil
When I use the https://pqqqqw.pw/generator/ site to make a new healthbar for my skin, it doesn't work, but instead brings up the normal skin healthbar. I have checked to see that there are no other things named scorebar
Hibiku
click all 4 images to download them and then just drag them to the folder with your skin. You shouldn't have to rename anything.
Topic Starter
SeagNoEvil
that's what i did after i downloaded it, i dragged them into the folder but the default healthbar shows up
Hibiku
Weird. Could you post a screenshot of your skin folder with the files in there?
Topic Starter
SeagNoEvil
im kind of dumb i know how to upload the screenshot directly from the game but i dont know how to put pictures on the forums I can just give you the dwl for the skin but i need to recompress it
Topic Starter
SeagNoEvil
i would send it out as osk but it sends out the wrong skin sorry.... im a mess today
Topic Starter
SeagNoEvil
but yes, i did put in the scorebar and its still not showing up
Topic Starter
SeagNoEvil
i got it, for anyone who meets this issue, you have to make sure that the scorebar in the file does not have the muliple download thing. For example, the score bar should only say Scorebar-colour no scorebar colour (2) thats why it failed i just needed to rename the scorebar and delete the (2,3,4 etc.)
Hibiku
No problem, and I'm glad you figured it out. A few things: you can upload your screenshots to an image hosting site like imgur and then copy and paste the link. Also, instead of double posting, you can edit your previous post as well.