forum

[HD/SD] [STD ONLY] Useless Distractions

posted
Total Posts
24
Topic Starter
h3oCharles


We all know where everything is, right? We just want to play!
Some sounds are from Aesthetic by Redon, used with permission
Massive thanks to Emersyne for letting me use his follow points. I am sick of making these >_>

Screenshots
Song Select


Mod Icons



Ranking Screen


Gameplay






Pause/Fail Screens


Spinner

Download
Reverse psychology right there lol
my name is hi
You should add a 1px Gaussian blur to the followpoints. They look really pixelated and the blur would easily fix it!
Otherwise it all looks good. Simple as advertised.
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

Boaring wrote:

You should add a 1px Gaussian blur to the followpoints. They look really pixelated and the blur would easily fix it!
Otherwise it all looks good. Simple as advertised.
Multiple skins use the exact set of these. I'll do it later
ctrl

h3oCharles wrote:

Boaring wrote:

You should add a 1px Gaussian blur to the followpoints. They look really pixelated and the blur would easily fix it!
Otherwise it all looks good. Simple as advertised.
Multiple skins use the exact set of these. I'll do it later
are you saying it's mixed :thinking:
SleepingD
best skin is here!!!!

Very Very .... "Clean"
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

Hostile wrote:

are you saying it's mixed :thinking:
:thinking: :thinking:
Humanity
nice : ok_hand:
Hypsnowfrog
Thanks you for this skin ! now I feel better with my 80% acc <3
Skilet
i think im in love with this skin
F_U_C_C
i could'nt see some of the buttons like the random, mods, back in the songs select and in the pause screens please fix
Ayu-chan1
very nice skin :))
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

F_U_C_C wrote:

i could'nt see some of the buttons like the random, mods, back in the songs select and in the pause screens please fix
This is the purpose of this skin. Everyone knows where stuff is to the point where it's not needed to be seen. We also use CTRL+(Numbers 1-4) to switch between modes, and F1-3 to use mods, random and options respectively.
AncuL
what's the font in this skin? i'd like to make adjustments to make using it less painful
Chefr
omg this skin gave me super powers 8-)8-)8-)
_xAegir
This skin really helps me, every since I used it my accuracy improved.
joseph1brown
Perfect if you want a simple skin
Topic Starter
h3oCharles

AncuL wrote:

what's the font in this skin? i'd like to make adjustments to make using it less painful
the font is Samson.
If you'd like to see hitbursts, just open the skin folder and delete the 0th frame files
Pakku
Very good on the eyes for play while maintaining a pleasing aesthetic. Probably my favorite skin at the moment. Great job!
Azuquadros
I like the skin very nice smooth and in entirety very clean, Mods look a bit odd but beside's that very very good skin. Good job!
MisakiSakaki
I thought it would be an eyecandy or some intentional distractor bs skin name e-e but is quite the opposite
whanks for sharrring~ :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply