forum

Keyboard for osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WhiteSirius
Hey, I started playing osu 2 months ago and a improved quickly, but now i feel like my keyboard is not helping me at all. I am playing on my laptop... Yeah i know... but it has good specs,I have a very good mouse but with a bad default laptop keyboard. I wanna ask you, whitch one is the best keyboard, because i don’t have any experience. What kind of keys do i need ? A blue one / red one /... or are the osu keys good to buy ? Thx for reading and hopefully for the response too ^^
KupcaH
any 5$ keyboard is good for osu!
- Medaka -
My preference would have to be hands down cherry mx speeds.

But it depends on each player. Get this https://www.amazon.com/WASD-6-Key-Cherr ... ry+mx+test

Tap each one and find which color switch you are most comfortable with and identify the color. Then you can have an idea on what kind of keyboard you want.

https://www.amazon.com/G-Skill-RIPJAWS- ... gskill+rgb I got this one. I love it so much.
Somi

KupcaH wrote:

E m i

KupcaH wrote:

if he doesn't know that, he asks

WhiteSirius wrote:

whitch one is the best keyboard
if he does know that, he still asks

WhiteSirius wrote:

something else.

and I don't know which one is best, there is probably no such thing. the solid parameters like input lag are pretty much unknown anywhere and the known parameters like switch are useless because you might like ??? more than ???.

Oh but I would still say "cherry mx black low profile" because I fell in love with the mere idea of it existing.
KupcaH

Momiji wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

if he doesn't know that, he asks

WhiteSirius wrote:

if he does know that, he still asks

WhiteSirius wrote:

something else.

and I don't know which one is best, there is probably no such thing. the solid parameters like input lag are pretty much unknown anywhere and the known parameters like switch are useless because you might like ??? more than ???.

Oh but I would still say "cherry mx black low profile" because I fell in love with the mere idea of it existing.
ok dad
DXPOHIHIHI

WhiteSirius wrote:

Hey, I started playing osu 2 months ago and a improved quickly, but now i feel like my keyboard is not helping me at all. I am playing on my laptop... Yeah i know... but it has good specs,I have a very good mouse but with a bad default laptop keyboard. I wanna ask you, whitch one is the best keyboard, because i don’t have any experience. What kind of keys do i need ? A blue one / red one /... or are the osu keys good to buy ? Thx for reading and hopefully for the response too ^^
who cares about getting a keyboard?

I'm using the laptop's keyboard up until now, and it made me reach this far
E m i

szkiller wrote:

WhiteSirius wrote:

who cares about getting a keyboard?

I'm using the laptop's keyboard up until now, and it made me reach this far
who cares about having 6 dollars
I HAVE 5 DOLLARS AND IT MADE ME HAVE MONEY so why do i need 6 dollars instead of 5 dollars!!!

who cares about having a 2L coke bottle instead of a 1L coke bottle
who cares about having a 1000mcg vitamin b12 supplement instead of a 500mcg vitamin b12 supplement
who cares about having a gtx 1080 instead of a 1070 ti
who cares about having a 6L water bottle instead of a 5L water bottle

people care when they care and don't when they don't, no one said every spending decision has to be spectacular or magnificently life changing

who cares if i die tomorrow, i'm alive today in the same way that people who die in 40 years are

why not question things that are more complicated than a question about a keyboard, why not see ahead a little bit?
pandaBee
6 dollars is 6 hugs momi. gib hug pls.
Barusamikosu
Cherry low profile switches are going to be the ultimate for osu! so try to stay alive long enough to obtain some keys with them
-REV-
Paneiru

RevPlays wrote:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162698891183

Check that out its amazing
t/527542 <-- original thread of seller

And yeah, I've bought an earlier version of this keypad, and it's amazing. This is especially good for you who probably don't know which mechanical key switches might suit you. If you buy this, you will get 4 different cherry mx switches included (blacks, reds, blues and browns), so you can test all of the 4 most popular key switches and find which ones suits you the best. I'd really recommend you to get this one just for the sake of trying the different switches before investing into a full or tenkeyless keyboard.
-REV-

Paneiru wrote:

RevPlays wrote:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162698891183

Check that out its amazing
t/527542 <-- original thread of seller

And yeah, I've bought an earlier version of this keypad, and it's amazing. This is especially good for you who probably don't know which mechanical key switches might suit you. If you buy this, you will get 4 different cherry mx switches included (blacks, reds, blues and browns), so you can test all of the 4 most popular key switches and find which ones suits you the best. I'd really recommend you to get this one just for the sake of trying the different switches before investing into a full or tenkeyless keyboard.

I linked him the ebay version because the site provided looks super sketchy opposed to the trusted
Ebay ;D