forum

Can't play with followpoints?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zacky1312
Somehow, using skins with followpoints make me misses a lot. But then when i try to play with skin named DefaultSimpleEdit which has no followpoints, i surprisingly got my first 100pp play. (Im new to this game.) So, is this a problem, or what? This kinda bothers me. Thank You.
Caput Mortuum
It's preference
Keiger
It doesn't really matter, it's more of a preference, there are a decent amount of players that play without follow points, to make it easier to read, and in a minimalist aspect, but there are also a lot of players that play with follow points on in which i'm guessing they do that just to add a sense of where the next hitcircle is. It's all up to your preference, go with what you feel you can play better with.
Skidayo
I also have same problem. just use skin without followpoints.
ManuelOsuPlayer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nos1t5mw78dao ... e.osk?dl=0 You can copy and paste the followpoint files from my skin folder and paste them at the skin what you want to remove them. Same to Approach Rate Circle. It's copy and paste.
Unless you want extra reaction time at +AR10'3 play without follow points it's totally fine.
KupcaH

Eraser wrote:

It's preference
The Gambler
For a second I read that as hollow points and wonder...

"Shooting your TV is now the new meta"
Topic Starter
Zacky1312
I never asked "which one is better" though. Using followpoints is like messing up my reading when doing jumps with tablet. But strangely, i don't have any problem at all with followpoints when using mouse. I like followpoints, so im wondering if this problem can be solved, because any skins looks weird without a followpoints to me.
Caput Mortuum
Nobody said which one is better. It's preference. Just like changing from mouse to tablet, learning low AR, learning HD, if you want to be able to play with follow points, then keep playing using it.
ManuelOsuPlayer
It's just follow the lines. Play easier maps.