forum

[osu!catch] 1/9/18 Inspector K - Disconnected Hardkore (CanBlaster Remix) by ExGon Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Inspector K - Disconnected Hardkore (CanBlaster Remix) by ExGon be Loved?

Yes
93.75%
No
6.25%
Total votes: 48
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Inspector K - Disconnected Hardkore (CanBlaster Remix) by ExGon
Captain's Description (by Tenshichan):
Disconnected Hardkore is a very old beatmap set which was first submitted in 2011 and has last been updated in 2014. It features four different difficulties mapped by historical players namely ExGon, Spectator and CTB User. Given the submission date everything in this mapset is very oldstyle and the highest diff is AR8 with a lot of edgejumps and harsh timings which makes an FC very hard to accomplish. It would give old players the opportunity to compete on this nostalgic set while it gives newer players the opportunity to experience a piece of old mapping.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Re-voting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/688043
Sanyi
My vote: didn't vote (to stay neutral)

This mapset does provide gameplay that is different from the ranked section, but since I didn't really enjoy this set that much and I've seen quite a lot maps like this (not exactly the same of course, but quite similar) I don't have the desire to see this in loved.
The mapset is still different from ranked maps so I won't vote no. Staying neutral is therefore my decision.

This is only my opinion of course, feel free to discuss my opinion!