RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2019/10/06)

posted
Total Posts
1,262
show more
AtsuyoAyaa
doesn't work for me he said the plugin can't be load i don't know what to do :'c
masahiro123
i cant find the .rar file. do i have to still download from sync, cos im not able to get the thing from it.
formi
Thanks a bunch for supporting beatmaps with "custom path"!
v2.16.1 works like a charm so far <3
nmi5

HiMynameispope wrote:

Is there any way to edit the fill color without running it through OBS?
just wanted to change the green to something transparent so i could keep it up during gameplay without being distracted.
It is green for a chroma key.
Go into the filters for the ppshow and add a chroma key then adjust settings
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

nmi5 wrote:

I dont know how to set up the obs plugin and all the videos I found are of just the ppshow window not obs plugin can anyone help explain how to do this
https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... fullscrren
updated.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

masahiro123 wrote:

i cant find the .rar file. do i have to still download from sync, cos im not able to get the thing from it.
We wont provide rar file which has packaged except beta version.If there is a problem in the process of usage steps.pleast contact me.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

HiMynameispope wrote:

Is there any way to edit the fill color without running it through OBS?
just wanted to change the green to something transparent so i could keep it up during gameplay without being distracted.
Please modify BackgroundColor value to "00FFFFFF" in config.ini.
https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... r#settings
Incorrect
Hey, I get a bunch of error messages saying that it can't load the plugin .dlls

No windows pop up, and typing "plugins install displayer" doesn't help.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Incorrect wrote:

Hey, I get a bunch of error messages saying that it can't load the plugin .dlls

No windows pop up, and typing "plugins install displayer" doesn't help.
Please read FAQ -> "Why it always arise 0x80131515 for each plugin loading?" question
Incorrect

DarkProjector wrote:

Incorrect wrote:

Hey, I get a bunch of error messages saying that it can't load the plugin .dlls

No windows pop up, and typing "plugins install displayer" doesn't help.
Please read FAQ -> "Why it always arise 0x80131515 for each plugin loading?" question
Hey! Check that out, thank you, got it working now.
Savoiyare
Hey Taiko player here !
I used your (very nice) program to display only the misses but i have a slight graphical issue when digit/characters are too big


do you have a solution for this please ? ('w') (or maybe it's not inplanted yet ?)
Thanks in advance
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Savoiyare wrote:

Hey Taiko player here !
I used your (very nice) program to display only the misses but i have a slight graphical issue when digit/characters are too big


do you have a solution for this please ? ('w') (or maybe it's not inplanted yet ?)
Thanks in advance
Did you try to adjust "WindowWidth" and "WindowHeight" in config.ini
Adri
Hello, I've seen you added a GitHub link since my first visit ;

I've been trying to implement mania pp calculations but I've encountered several errors as soon as I cloned the project and its dependencies..
Still I've figured how to do it theoretically, if you manage to get Sync to feed the data needed and if you wish to contact me i'd be happy to help
RiniKittyGodess
did you update your osu! to lastest version? or did you play once?[/quote]

i checked my osu version and it says its the latest version
- Remilia

Adri wrote:

Hello, I've seen you added a GitHub link since my first visit ;

I've been trying to implement mania pp calculations but I've encountered several errors as soon as I cloned the project and its dependencies..
Still I've figured how to do it theoretically, if you manage to get Sync to feed the data needed and if you wish to contact me i'd be happy to help
Assembly reference via DLL or EXE files is enough. See this project https://github.com/Deliay/RealTimePPIngameOverlay
Malleoz
Hi there! I was trying to start using this program, but I keep getting a loop of finding and not finding the osu! process: https://i.gyazo.com/e539a93fbbd9e85dad7 ... 68deee.png

I'm not sure if someone already encountered this issue. Thanks for any help!

Using Sync 2.16.1 and RealTimePPDisplayer 1.2.2. Is there a version compatibility issue?
plopop0
Ey I like this, I even customized it only using the "configure.ini" However are there more ways to customize this? like change each color of the hitcount? and align it to the right? This is awesome tho so I don't have to check my profile everytime if I'm improving or not.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

plopop0 wrote:

Ey I like this, I even customized it only using the "configure.ini" However are there more ways to customize this? like change each color of the hitcount? and align it to the right? This is awesome tho so I don't have to check my profile everytime if I'm improving or not.
You can modify settings of plugins for customizing yourself what you want.



https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... content%3F

https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... r#settings

Or you can get source code to modify and build :D
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Malleoz wrote:

Hi there! I was trying to start using this program, but I keep getting a loop of finding and not finding the osu! process: https://i.gyazo.com/e539a93fbbd9e85dad7 ... 68deee.png

I'm not sure if someone already encountered this issue. Thanks for any help!

Using Sync 2.16.1 and RealTimePPDisplayer 1.2.2. Is there a version compatibility issue?
We dont know, did you update your osu! to lastest version?maybe something makes rtpp failed.
Adri

- Remilia wrote:

Assembly reference via DLL or EXE files is enough. See this project https://github.com/Deliay/RealTimePPIngameOverlay
Works with an EXE too ? I only managed to add the DLL ... thanks I'll try that !
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply