forum

[osu!std] 1/1/18 Renard - Why Am I So Angry by Blue Dragon Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Renard - Why Am I So Angry by Blue Dragon be Loved?

Yes
85.90%
No
14.10%
Total votes: 156
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Renard - Why Am I So Angry by Blue Dragon
Captain's Description:
Blue Dragon's maps have been ubiquitous across all mapping eras, and his rendition of Renard's Why Am I So Angry from 2011 captures the style perfectly and still holds up well today. Just make sure not to break on the high velocity sliderart that closes out the map.

Taiko:
Why Am I So Angry is one of those maps that just slipped away. Lepidopodus is a transcendent name for osu!, best known for his "lepidon!" moniker, he was a pioneer in the taiko style that dominated from 2010-2013, and this was one of his legendary maps. Difficult enough at the time that it was widely considered a challenge and fun enough that most players could enjoy it, Why Am I So Angry is a time capsule to an era where difficulty wasn't all about 1/6 streams.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Re-voting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/684562