forum

[osu!std] 1/1/18 Yunomi - Mentai Cosmic by Sinch Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Yunomi - Mentai Cosmic by Sinch be Loved?

Yes
85.63%
No
14.37%
Total votes: 174
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Yunomi - Mentai Cosmic by Sinch
Captain's Description:
From the same artist that created the popular Wakusei Rabbit, Sinch captures all of the best aspects Yunomi has to offer in Mentai Cosmic. The standalone difficulty is a simple, yet elegantly fun portrayal of the song that provides a tangible challenge for newer players while not boring those who are good enough to play it already.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Re-voting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/684562
Roberto
I've seen this map a lot on tournaments and would be nice to have a scoreboard for him since it's a hard map.
Circle
Honestly when I think of loved maps I expect something that makes the map unique, but I wouldn't be able to tell this one apart from an average ranked map. Good map, but not sure about loving it.