forum

Have separate T40 Scoreboards for Mods [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
EvaRia
I think it would be cool to have not only the overall top 40 scores like we have now, but also the top scores that people have achieved with specific mods.

The main reason is, as the scores stand now, particularly with harder maps, the T40 look something like most of the people FCing it with no mods, and some people doing hidden or hard rock who are near the top.

I think it would be really cool if you could see the top scores for each mod. So not only the Top scores overall, but an additional Scoreboard for Top 40 scores with Hard Rock, Top 40 scores with Hidden, Top 40 scores with Double Time, and Top 40 scores with Flashlight.

Probably disclude scores from these if they used one of the difficulty decreasing mods.

I just think it would be cool not only to see "Oh, who FCed this," but also "Who the hell managed to pass this on Double Time???" etc.
Tenshi
Then what about multiple mods? Which scoreboard would it go to then? Should there be a Hidden+Hard Rock Scoreboard? Hidden+Double Time? Etc.

Not only that, Double Time and Flashlight would probably never be filled on really difficult songs, especially if there's separate mod scoreboards for all three game modes.
adam2046
viewtopic.php?p=46685
viewtopic.php?p=522165
It might warrant further discussion.
Wishy
This would be kind fun, having a separate only DT scoreboard could be good, like really there are some maps only one or two players have FC'd (with DT) but still getting a high combo on them is kind of pro.
Topic Starter
EvaRia

Tenshi wrote:

Then what about multiple mods? Which scoreboard would it go to then? Should there be a Hidden+Hard Rock Scoreboard? Hidden+Double Time? Etc.

Not only that, Double Time and Flashlight would probably never be filled on really difficult songs, especially if there's separate mod scoreboards for all three game modes.
I would think that there wouldn't really be a need to have another tier...

If you pass with HR+DT, for example, it would be put into both scoreboards. If you can pass it on Double Time with a good score, you get put on the Double Time scoreboard. If you can do that with Hard Rock in addition and still do well... Then you deserve the score bonus, no different from the overall score.

Double Time and Flashlight maybe won't be filled on harder songs... But I believe that there players out there who should be able to at least pass some of them. It would give them something to work towards too.

Don't you think there's something a little bit exciting about a worldwide scoreboard saying "No records set! Go for it!"
blissfulyoshi
I think I am just going to deny this as a duplicate, unless there is something unique about this one compared to the ones denied before.

As for my option, read my post in viewtopic.php?p=522165