Total Posts
Topic Starter
31Gabe

DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME Beatmaps Pack
for osu!mania only

Click here to download
(Link updated 27 January 2022)
Mirror Link (newer)

Attention all osu!mania and DanceDanceRevolution players! To coincide with the 20th anniversary of the greatest DDR installment, DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME, I decided to launch it by releasing an osu!mania Beatmaps Pack! It contains all of the arcade version's brand new songs, with mainly the BG effect sequences lifted from the same game. Experience the ultimate climax of the DanceDanceRevolution series as a whole!

I originally uploaded this pack in 2017 to coincide DDR EXTREME's 15th anniversary, but it was accidentally deleted and I had to re-upload it five years later to time it with said game's 20th anniversary. Some of the songs' BG effects were given widescreen makeovers, too.
acrox999
Nice, thank you. I assume these aren't ranked (as usual)?
Topic Starter
31Gabe
It was because my very first osu!mania beatmap upload to the osu! official collection ("HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN MELLOW" by THE OLIVIA PROJECT) was never approved and ranked by the mods within a year and I had to pull it out. They now reside in MediaFire and Google Drive, and an osu! account isn't required to download my beatmaps.