forum

Video Offset [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Loginer
Damn A2DP profile and it's massive lag.

Yeah, a video offset function would be great for people who use things like Bluetooth headphones. That, or the ability to offset audio by up to 1000 ms.
peppy
You can change your audio offset by any amount using the config file. I'm not exactly sure what you want here - is the background video out of sync or do you just mean larger audio offset?
Topic Starter
Loginer
Experimented a bit with the audio offset, and it doesn't really work for this. You see, I get the audio from these headphones about half a second too late, so I'd need a video offset function that delays beats, videos and all that stuff in-game.
Echo
That should be fixable by changing universal offset to +500 or -500... one or the other.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Sort of, yes, but a lot of things like the countdown at the beginning and storyboarding (Not sure about that one) gets messed up. It's also a real pain to make the offset perfect without any visual aid.
Topic Starter
Loginer
OK, the new wizard works fine, except there's still no video offset. I don't want to change the sync between the music and the beats, I want to change the sync between what I see and what I hear.
peppy
as in for the sound effects? i really don't follow you hear. changing the UO *is* changing between what you see and hear.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Well, the ticking sound in the wizard is affected by the offset, which pretty much makes it useless.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.